Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

For some reason I cant get on here all the time. I can see the post... but as soon as I login all forum pages say "page not found". I havent been able to get on here in weeks then all the sudden Im able to log in... then I go eat... now I cant login again. Im guessing im partially blocked somehow. It does the same thing on my phone and computer. Wifi or no wifi. Either way, It appears im on now so ill go find whatever the questions were and answer. But if I stop replying, its because I cant get on here.

For some reason I cant get on here all the time. I can see the post... but as soon as I login all forum pages say "page not found". I havent been able to get on here in weeks then all the sudden Im able to log in... then I go eat... now I cant login again. Im guessing im partially blocked somehow. It does the same thing on my phone and computer. Wifi or no wifi. Either way, It appears im on now so ill go find whatever the questions were and answer. But if I stop replying, its because I cant get on here.

And the following message to CJ was an excuse? LMAO!!!! Its about to get UGLY!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

You are not blocked. I've checked if you were blocked you would get a forum message not a generic http 404 page not found.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Everytime I try and go back and forth from page to page it has an error. page not found. I finally got to where I could see the post while logged in but as soon as I tried to go to a different page it screws up.

One of you hit me up on facebook and Ill post to you and you can post what I write and pics that I was going to upload.

Only questions I remember were wire color...

First off. David NEVER said anything to me about the truck whatsoever until I was basically finished with the brackets and alts were on... and not til after I posted some pics.

Second. The Clear wire was my decision. The wire from front to back was black.... I personally like the clear wire better than blue... especially with the orange alts.

After David finally saying something I also find out that some of the wire from front to back were power and some were ground. yet they were all black. There are supposed to be 12 runs of positive too.. there are only 10. But thats ok that David ran black positive and black ground wires because why??? Yet I just use a color that someone "doesnt like" I get the third degree.

Trippi could care less what color the wires are. I guess I should have asked him if iw was ok to use 1/4" wide zip ties rather than 3/16" wide zip ties too.

Fuses.....
The alts do not need to be fused between the alts and distro block... the fuses go on the other side of the bock before the runs to the back. That is something David's supposed to do. (not me because the wire is not correct and the number of runs are not correct) (David to fix that)

The ONLY fuse that I may put in will be the one run from distro block to front battery..... and it will more than likely be a automatic resetting circuit breaker. If you power up most alternators without a battery hooked up you will burn it up every time in less than 30 minutes. That is why I wanted to make sure a battery is connected at all times. Like RossGo said already. Which him and Chavez or whatever his name was, I forget, are the only people that really seem to care to understand anything.

Someone asked why only one run to the front batt... that is all it needs.

After all this fuse drama Berger better have 12 fuses up front after the distro block, 12 before they hit the batteries in the back.... one fuse on each and every wire before they leave any battery or distro block connected to batteries. I totalled 72+ fuses. Right now David has installed ZERO fuses on anything. AND BEFORE YOU SAY, HES NOT DONE YET, IT DOESNT MATTER. THE WIRES ARE HOT AND THE TRUCK HAS TRAVELLED 1500+ MILES. WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY SHORTED OUT ON THE TRAILER BOUNCING AROUND? WHAT IF THE TRUCK DRIVER DIED AND HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT BYSTANDARS WERE KILLED BECAUSE THE TRUCK CAUGHT ON FIRE 70 MILES AN HOUR DOWN THE HIGH WAY?? Sorry, I forgot caps lock was on. Yet there is power wire ran everywhere that is hot, ends taped up with 1.5" piece of electrical tape, (hardly enough to cover anything.) wire laying right on top of the drive shaft rubbing everytime the truck is moved. Yet David is called "The Beast Builder" I think someone called him but Im a total dumbass because I like clear wire.

Gas tank issue. If you saw the gas tank and fuel pump when I get the truck you would understand. I have pics but im sure it would take an act of god to get them loaded up on here.

Any other questions.. PM me on Facebook, Ill reply and you can forward. OR, get someone to fix my account so I can post pics and reply my self.

Archived