Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

12 Solo X 18s and ditch the 16ks for 6 warhorses!

:ThatWasGay:

Well the 12 Solo X 18s would be sick, but about the warhorses... Just say no!!!! Haha! :lol2:

Jk, but honestly I thought about the 15" swap a while back, that's the route I'd take.

They require so much less space, and still have that ability to pound your guts out...

I would think Berger could do some magic with your Hummer and say, 8 - 12 15's... :peepwall:

I'm tuned in no matter what!


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

Whats the deal with Crossfire? They arent making the v2s anymore or what? Im sure you could piecemeal them together from different sites but I know thats not a fun task. Hopefully if you do decide to run one of those companies they cut you a good break. You'd be a rolling( well towed :D) billboard.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Hopefully Rodger will work it out for you, and I agreee the 16k are the way to go choices of subs are unlimited.

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Posted

12 Solo X 18s and ditch the 16ks for 6 warhorses!

:ThatWasGay:

Well the 12 Solo X 18s would be sick, but about the warhorses... Just say no!!!! Haha! :lol2:

Jk, but honestly I thought about the 15" swap a while back, that's the route I'd take.

They require so much less space, and still have that ability to pound your guts out...

I would think Berger could do some magic with your Hummer and say, 8 - 12 15's... :peepwall:

I'm tuned in no matter what!

I wouldn't touch either with a 10' pole! Had my fun with them and will never again use either.

Posted

Trippi, if you HAVE to switch subs what are your options?

I heard that Cadence has a new monster out now too.

theres your answer.

:)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4720 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...