JasonJones Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 Trippi. Just remember with SP audio comes the SP girls when they want to take pics of your truck. So IMO SP all the way!
n8ball2013 Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 I wouldnt want to put an untested woofer in my truck when you have to spring for 8 or more of htem. Ill stick to the knowns. you know its nothing but love trippi. lol. id imagine a tow bill is cheaper than replacing a 30 inch rim and tire any day of the week. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
basebalz13 Posted June 12, 2012 Author Report Posted June 12, 2012 Personally, I was thinking Funky pups... My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
Craig28 Posted June 12, 2012 Report Posted June 12, 2012 B2 seems to make some beefy ass woofers. If XS's are a no go I'd do those or Level 6's. TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
basebalz13 Posted June 12, 2012 Author Report Posted June 12, 2012 I like the SP Audio just cause of their website. LOL Chicks are hot im sure they have audio equipment but I didnt notice much of it. LOL http://www.spaudio.it/gallery.php damnnnn, yeah I'm voting SP audio lol My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
basebalz13 Posted June 12, 2012 Author Report Posted June 12, 2012 I'm also in talks with one of my buddies with coming out with a custom sub built the way I want it...it'd be TCH specials! Trippi Congo's Hummer edition My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
Trippi Posted June 20, 2012 Report Posted June 20, 2012 The suicide kit wouldn't work because some of the speakers on the doors are in the way and too much metal was cut out to make room for the speakers. 2 weeks just to hear that...oh well, can't sweat the small stuff. The truck is back with Berger now so now it's on again. The goal is to have it done by june the 9th so I can get it tuned and ready for a show in Philly on the 15th. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
IBleedMusick Posted June 20, 2012 Report Posted June 20, 2012 The suicide kit wouldn't work because some of the speakers on the doors are in the way and too much metal was cut out to make room for the speakers. 2 weeks just to hear that...oh well, can't sweat the small stuff. The truck is back with Berger now so now it's on again. The goal is to have it done by june the 9th so I can get it tuned and ready for a show in Philly on the 15th. Do you mean July? because June 9th was a few weeks ago? 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Mr.JaunDurfle Posted June 21, 2012 Report Posted June 21, 2012 God, I hope this doesn't take a year to finish!!!!!!!!!!! 2001 VW Passat Sportwagen Alpine ICS-X7HD DC Audio 5K SSA 15" XCON Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS Incriminator Audio IA6.4 XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin
Torres Posted June 21, 2012 Report Posted June 21, 2012 at least now i can open this thread hoping for pictures
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.