SMZ2 Posted August 13, 2012 Report Posted August 13, 2012 This build is going to be amazing! Tuned in forsure! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
basebalz13 Posted August 13, 2012 Author Report Posted August 13, 2012 at least there's a pic Yeahhh, I had to pull everything out... trippi took the hummer from me My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
yaboy22 Posted August 13, 2012 Report Posted August 13, 2012 I'm not a big fan of Hummers, but that looks awesome bro
Pro7 Posted August 13, 2012 Report Posted August 13, 2012 FINALLY something, but where's it headed to now? I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
deeje Posted August 13, 2012 Report Posted August 13, 2012 So this time next year it'll be finished? --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Torres Posted August 13, 2012 Report Posted August 13, 2012 eta on when you'll get it back? i want to see this build badly
Lbox88 Posted August 13, 2012 Report Posted August 13, 2012 So this time two years from now it'll be finished? FTFY UBL | Build Log
Benji0687 Posted August 13, 2012 Report Posted August 13, 2012 Someone wanna fill the rest of us in on the plans for this thing? Gotta say I'm rather disappointed by the lack of updates/pics/vids in this build log...I've been following this truck's progress since the beginning and I cant wait to see what's next 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
basebalz13 Posted August 13, 2012 Author Report Posted August 13, 2012 its off to have the rear doors suicided, and the front ones are getting a hinge to allow the doors to open farther so itll basically be against the front fender. Then I'll get it back and can finally wrap things up. I was ready to start welding the cage all together but found one more shop that had to balls to try and tackle the suicide doors. Soooo I had to rip everything back out again lol. My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.