"trooper" has a heck of a story.....

some people rented the house behind me for a few months. they had this dog, and a puppy. long story short the people got evicted and left the dogs. the two dogs had been very mis-treated, and neglected. the small puppy had a chain wrapped around his neck, and as he grew, the chain never got adjusted and was embedded in his neck, which had to be surgically removed.

"trooper" had a childs belt wrapped around his neck. he was tied to a raw cable, which had his neck severely chewed up and infected. the backs of his ears were really bad from the cable rubbing him. he sat in the animal shelter for a while, being held in the animal cruelty case.

"trooper" and the puppy were left for dead in the back yard of the house next door for 4 days. no food, no water, no shelter, no shade, and only 6 feet of cable to move on each. i fed and watered them the whole time, and ended up making friends with "trooper". the day after the dogs were taken by animal control, i made phone call after phone call trying to track this dog down. i finally found him, and was told he couldnt be released because he was being held as evidence. i left my contact information after being told it could take months before he could be released. this morning i got a call to come pick him up. he has been cared for and fed, and doesnt even look like the shriveled up dog i remember.

i have named him "trooper", and we are gonna have some good times fishing, hunting, running around at the river, and riding in the truck! "trooper" gets a new life, and we are gonna make the best of it!

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

that was a nice thing to do. i dont understand why people would get a dog and treat them like that

i dont either. those people were fucked up though. i prefer not to discuss them any further though as i dont want some idiot to try to label me as a racist.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Pretty dog, but what happened to the puppy? I hope all is well with the little one and has found a fate similar to Trooper's.

i saw the puppy today. he was hard to recognize because he actually looked alive. i could only house one of the dogs though, hopefully the pup finds a home.

Owner of BigAss Ports

damn, that dog's been through a lot. sounds like the perfect name for him man :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Glad to hear you have a heart man. Big props. I don't understand why people would treat animals like that. My dogs give me hell, but I'll be damned if ANYONE even thinks about threatening to harm them, & I'll put myself through hell if I ever would dare to think of it. Give 'em a new life, and make it a good life. Name fits perfect too.

POTATO!

Awesome!!!! Props to you Hugh... all my dogs in years past were rescues as well.. That dog is gonna love you forever.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO