http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ele/2987253331.html

Up for sale is one of the biggest, baddest 15" subs on the market. Weighing in at over 75 lbs, the only heavier sub that's mass manufactured is its 18" brother at 120 lbs. The 15 retails for about $1000 new, and assuming you can even find the 18" version, is about double that.

These things take 2000 RMS to push them, and can probably do much more than that. 1000 RMS barely moves them when listening to just music, and that's about as much power as this sub has even seen.

It is dual 2 ohm, so you can wire it down to 1 ohm for the most power out of your amp, or have two of them and wire them both at two ohms.

These monsters have 3 spiders total, the yellow baskets under the cone itself, as well as a 3" 4-layer voice coil. Basically, you're going to need a lot of power to blow these, and 2k RMS as a "maximum" is pretty conservative for what they're made to handle.

You can do your research on these, in a box tuned to fit your specific vehicle, one of these could easily hit 173db for a short period of time, and probably sustain somewhere close to 165. Two of them would easily get you to 178.

I intended to put two of these in my Cobalt, but they would be way too loud and my car could barely keep up with the power they need. I went to an audio shop, and even someone whose been in business for 25 years called me crazy for wanting the kind of bass these things put out.

One of these subs is as loud, if not louder than two 15" L7s in a huge ported box close to blowing them, since these compete with the biggest subs out there like the Solo X series, the Fi BTL line, and brands like Ascendant Audio. You will not be left unsatisfied with anything other than your amp or your cars alternator with one of these. I can assure you that you'll easily be able to shake your neighbors windows at full tilt if you can prevent your own car's glass from shattering first.

Any other questions or if you want pics, feel free to email me or text 205-531-6290. This price does not include a box with the sub, as its pretty close to new with only a few knicks and dings from being mounted in a show car. I am willing to make trades for "guy" stuff, maybe other subs/amps, a dirt bike or anything with an engine, LCD TVs or home audio equipement. Can do half trades with half cash and half value of an item, or I can add additional cash if your trade is above my value. Just let me know what you've got and I'll consider it. Prefer cash, though.

Will not respond to anyone outside of the state unless you intend to come to me. No calls please, but if you need to, leave a voicemail.

i just texted him some dumb shit

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.