Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

it is because she threatened to kill me. All joking aside, i was taught to never raise a hand on a woman. And I never will, I just want to know the best way to handle the situation. Thanks for the input guys. The jokes made my day!

Same here but nobody said I couldn't raise a gun and pull the trigger on one if I had too.

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

Posted

id go to the police station file charges on her for threatening your life get a no contact and restraining order...just what id do

plus this...

I'd let the popo know about the threat and about her previously assaulting you as well, and if she shows up to make good on her threat.. Put that bitch on her ass minus a few teeth.

And as another poster said, hollow points are always nice to have around.

you know i find it morally wrong to hit a woman but you have every legal right to defend yourself if you fear for your life

So, is it morally wrong to smack a bitch that said she is going to kill you? Not in my book, I dont give a fuck if you are the last living unicorn, you threaten my life and then try to make good on it... Imma stomp that ass.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Posted

Real Ni**** beleve in beating them hoes down. Seriously bro don't hurt or shoot the poor girl she's just crazy like my girl. Just insecurities seem to he getting the best of her. Dude some girls are just thru off like a football bat. But hey insanity knows no gender. Try just taking her back an slowly make the bitch hate you so she will leave you an never look back. Gotta get creative with it tho. Shit like stop flushing the toilet after you shit. Lil stuff like this will take care of her. If that kinda stuff don't work I can't help you and you should call the man on that crazy heffer! Unless you think she might get her new man to hurt you then strap on your big boy pants and whoop asses. If there anything like me cops won't stop them it just infuriates me and makes me want blood more. So I don't know dude good luck.

Lol wut? The chick isn't his gf, and wtf is a football bat?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Its a figure of speech. And I miss read the post lol thought it said his girl friend. Didn't catch the friend part. This is easy lol let your girlfriend kick the hoes ass! Duh! ! If my girls friend did that that's what would happen around this camp.

Posted

Its a figure of speech. And I miss read the post lol thought it said his girl friend. Didn't catch the friend part. This is easy lol let your girlfriend kick the hoes ass! Duh! ! If my girls friend did that that's what would happen around this camp.

It's his gf's friend not just a random so i doubt she'd want to fight. And I've never heard that figure of speech, where are you from? That could explain it

Posted

id go to the police station file charges on her for threatening your life get a no contact and restraining order...just what id do

plus this...

I'd let the popo know about the threat and about her previously assaulting you as well, and if she shows up to make good on her threat.. Put that bitch on her ass minus a few teeth.

And as another poster said, hollow points are always nice to have around.

you know i find it morally wrong to hit a woman but you have every legal right to defend yourself if you fear for your life

So, is it morally wrong to smack a bitch that said she is going to kill you? Not in my book, I dont give a fuck if you are the last living unicorn, you threaten my life and then try to make good on it... Imma stomp that ass.

i didnt say i wouldnt defend myself but yeah threaten my life you gettin reported try to make good on it and youll find yourself on the recieving end of my mowser(not sure if thats how its spelled as its in my room and not near me -.-)

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Posted

Maaan...some of the comments had me rolling....hahaha! Crazy ish! How's the saying go..."I'll never hit a woman,but I'll knock a b!#ch out" haha...good luck bro.

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Posted

Real Ni**** beleve in beating them hoes down. Seriously bro don't hurt or shoot the poor girl she's just crazy like my girl. Just insecurities seem to he getting the best of her. Dude some girls are just thru off like a football bat. But hey insanity knows no gender. Try just taking her back an slowly make the bitch hate you so she will leave you an never look back. Gotta get creative with it tho. Shit like stop flushing the toilet after you shit. Lil stuff like this will take care of her. If that kinda stuff don't work I can't help you and you should call the man on that crazy heffer! Unless you think she might get her new man to hurt you then strap on your big boy pants and whoop asses. If there anything like me cops won't stop them it just infuriates me and makes me want blood more. So I don't know dude good luck.

943234719-little-laugh-1378872-1376752_1249214_what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_super_super_super.png

tumblr_ljk4dtv0tV1qzmowao1_500.jpg

What-the-FUCK-am-I-reading.jpg

thumbs_what_the_fuck_am_a_reading.png

EDIT

25f36kj.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

sigged.. Just couldn't help that one!!!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4614 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...