Sonic Electronix

SMD VU DIN Rear window placement...

i think he was stating that it would be a waste of the money to leave it in the rear window. not that the product itself was a waste of money

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I think its a waste of 120 bucks and a good product to put it in a rear window

why is it a waste of $120? Because you don't feel like buying it? Maybe you feel its too expensive? Every aftermarket item in every ride on this site is a waste of money really.

You didnt finish reading did you Steve :D .... lol its a waste of 120 bucks and a GOOD product to put in the rear window... Im buying one for the TB fyi lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

why is it a waste of $120? Because you don't feel like buying it? Maybe you feel its too expensive? Every aftermarket item in every ride on this site is a waste of money really.

You didnt finish reading did you Steve :D .... lol its a waste of 120 bucks and a GOOD product to put in the rear window... Im buying one for the TB fyi lol

sorry man i thought you were saying it was a "waste of $120 and a good product to put in the rear window" , as in , someone should steal it or something because its a waste......sorry for jumping to conclusions on you lol.

anyhow i get my feathers ruffled a little easy on the subject because I KNOW its not cheap to buy......but it wasn't cheap to make either. If there is 1,000,000 of them mass-produced with cheap chinese parts, then yes, it would be much cheaper. We used only the best parts and there is a lot of them....also, only 100 of the product completed. Actually 10 since the other 90 are not here yet.

Also, there is more "technology" inside this unit then just some fancy flashing lights..... is it necessary? hell no! Nothing in my rides besides the gas pedal, brake, and maybe the steering wheel is necessary LOL. If you think about it, even the heater/AC is a luxury item and sorta a "waste" (to some people) lol!

but anyway, just wanted to clear that up. :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i think it looks pretty cool, definitely a beastly product to shine thu that tint. If i can find a use in my up coming build i will probably grab one but i need a cc1 before that lol

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

would look fucking sick in the rear view mirror tho,who uses them anyway.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

sorry man i thought you were saying it was a "waste of $120 and a good product to put in the rear window" , as in , someone should steal it or something because its a waste......sorry for jumping to conclusions on you lol.

anyhow i get my feathers ruffled a little easy on the subject because I KNOW its not cheap to buy......but it wasn't cheap to make either. If there is 1,000,000 of them mass-produced with cheap chinese parts, then yes, it would be much cheaper. We used only the best parts and there is a lot of them....also, only 100 of the product completed. Actually 10 since the other 90 are not here yet.

Also, there is more "technology" inside this unit then just some fancy flashing lights..... is it necessary? hell no! Nothing in my rides besides the gas pedal, brake, and maybe the steering wheel is necessary LOL. If you think about it, even the heater/AC is a luxury item and sorta a "waste" (to some people) lol!

Don't let it get to you. Honestly man, I woulda paid $200 for the thing if that's what it came out being. It's cool and actually has a useful purpose. It may be 90% eye candy and not necessary but then again so is almost everything that's done to mod a car. Haters gonna hate, don't let it get under your skin.

Rear view mirror would be cool. If only I had a rear view mirror still, or even knew where it was...

I think it looks good but pointless unless you go to a lot of shows. I think it would look better if you had some sort of custom decal made up to go around it. Like 2 outlines that go around the led's and then the d'amore logo in the middle.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Haha not a problem..... definitely not a waste of money for the product itself, just the way hes using it.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived