DC Sound Lab

Right now I have a planned out box for this sub that is 1.7 cubic feet at 31.5 hertz. And I'm only going to use 3/4 mdf wood because I only want to take up one of my back seats in my truck while still having enough air space. I'll be running the sub on a 2400 watt Hilfonics amp connected to a 200 amp alternator, 1 stock & 1 XS Power D1200 batteries, and a 4 farad capacitor.

I really just want to know if there's anything I'm planning on doing that will make my sound system implode . Enough power? Enough air space? Thick enough wood? This is my first time building my own box, so am I way over my head building it for this sub? I've had lots of experience with woodworking, but nothing like this (more of cabin / frame like things). Just trying to be reassured before I spend a ton of money...

The box on the side is the amp and the opening that looks like a second port in the 2nd photo is just a little compartment so it will fit my truck:

Capture.pngCapture2.png

2000 Ford Ranger XLT and having a bigger amp is more about the space than the money, I still want to be able to have 2 extra seats in the back. And would running it at 3000-3500 watts everyday ruin the sub quickly?