KMS Posted May 12, 2012 Report Posted May 12, 2012 If I was the woman and read the reply you left I'd definitely know now that it's you reving your engine and blasting your stereo. Just leave another note saying it's not you, come to my apartment and let her know it's not. Probably because you are just like her and assume shit rather than find out what s real. Nope, if it was me I'd just look out my window and see who it is. Then when I go out to the store I'll just turn my volume up by their house and be an ass just like them. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 12, 2012 Report Posted May 12, 2012 Unlike you, not everyone has 24 hours to burn staring out a fucking window. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
LoudNLow931 Posted May 12, 2012 Report Posted May 12, 2012 If I was the woman and read the reply you left I'd definitely know now that it's you reving your engine and blasting your stereo. Just leave another note saying it's not you, come to my apartment and let her know it's not. Probably because you are just like her and assume shit rather than find out what s real. Nope, if it was me I'd just look out my window and see who it is. Then when I go out to the store I'll just turn my volume up by their house and be an ass just like them. And thats when they follow you, beat your ass and take your shit 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
KMS Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 Unlike you, not everyone has 24 hours to burn staring out a fucking window. So if I hear bass and look outside that means I stare out a fucking window 24 hours? So you must stand at your front door 24 hours waiting for someone to knock. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
KMS Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 If I was the woman and read the reply you left I'd definitely know now that it's you reving your engine and blasting your stereo. Just leave another note saying it's not you, come to my apartment and let her know it's not. Probably because you are just like her and assume shit rather than find out what s real. Nope, if it was me I'd just look out my window and see who it is. Then when I go out to the store I'll just turn my volume up by their house and be an ass just like them. And thats when they follow you, beat your ass and take your shit That's why I don't do it. LOL Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 No, I stand there and wait for them to ring the doorbell Seriously though, I use my security cameras. And I admit that I blew your initial response that I quoted out of context. I thought you were telling Ken to look out his window and wait lol. Me = dumbass from time to time My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 I think I have an idea of who it was that left the note. This is only going by the change in character by the chick. She is single with 3 kids(still kinda hot though) and the babies daddy looks like Suge Knight LMFAO. Anyway, she'll normally say hi and smile when I see her, but we've never really talked. Saw her this morning, she wouldn't even look at me. Might not be her, but her roommate is a straight bitch. The different attitude and body language makes me think its her or her roomy. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 Its the fat one THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 I think so. 2 single mom's living as roommates with a total of 5 kids in a 2 bedroom apartment. She hates her life and tries to spread her depression to others. The skinny one seemed kinda cool before, but she was acting like embarrassed this morning. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
skittlesRgood Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i agree with KMS. i dont understand why you created more tension instead of just saying its not you, in the note. i mean, if it wasnt you, why not just be honest? would have made things more peaceful. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.