Jump to content

Guilty pleasures in your playlist


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn, I ain't ever going to let y'all see my library. I have lots of drum corps, broadway, classical, etc. that I listen to all the time. Plus all my 80s shit. Lots of gaga, K$sha, boys II men, Mariah Carey, Sade. I don't actually like rap that much but I have it for the bass.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Kelly Rowland, Jojo, Ciara...

I used to love Jojo when I was in Jr. High, never got rid of that album. Guilty but proud.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

That Pompeii song by Bastille. It hard not to yell BEH DO DO DAY DO with the song lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah

Serena Ryder - What i wouldn't do

Freshlyground - I'd like (Mt. Eden remixed it for Seirra Leone)

Cults - Bad Things (J Cole sampled it for She Knows)

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

Duran Duran - Ordinary world

Some morrissey , lots of 80's ....

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

  • 1 year later...
Posted

While Rock and Heavy Metal is the majority of my playlist i do have a fondness for 80's pop songs, a little bit of hip hop/rap, and some random celtic tunes, indie rock, etc. If i have one guilty pleasure it is i love jamming "Purple Rain" by Prince. Such a great record.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...