How we (ai) handle shop lifting.

Ray

other then saying throw a shoe at him

That was awesome ahhahahahhaha.

I was wondering why he stopped and turned around when he took off for the door. I thought it was cause everyone was outside. You cant see the ribbon rail on the other cam. Dude got off way to easy with a sore back and being knocked up side the head with a box. James to bad you didn't body slam him. I take it the cops didn't even get called? If so he really should have gotten his ass handed to him.

It looked like he was ready to leave and Ryan said "hey come check this out" and showed him on camera stealing. hahahah I still get a good laugh when he tries to lift his shirt to say he didn't have anything and Ryan points and I am sure he says "its right there in your shirt you ass hat".

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

http://www.ehow.com/...shoplifter.html

He never left the store therefore it isnt legally considered shoplifting. You guys like rules, but not the law?

There are rules, laws and the truth. The truth here is.... Your a turd bucket!

And I doubt you will be here much longer.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

He never left the store therefore it isnt legally considered shoplifting. You guys like rules, but not the law?

There are rules, laws and the truth. The truth here is.... Your a turd bucket!

And I doubt you will be here much longer.

The fact that you said that has me near tears since I have never heard another person use that phrase other than my wife. I have your old DC's I believe btw lol. A.D.D. is strong tonight.

The fact that you said that has me near tears since I have never heard another person use that phrase other than my wife. I have your old DC's I believe btw lol. A.D.D. is strong tonight.

Nice who did you get them from? The 15"s with the blue dustcaps?

Sorry for the thread jack.

PM me.

So what your saying is they should have just let him walk out?

He had the product under his shirt didn't he? YES

He was heading towards the door wasn't he? YES

He had the intention of stealing it so he stopped him

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

I’m not defending the thief but I think that when dealing with these kind of people you have to be careful. Pushing, shoving or kicking the guys ass would probably make matters worse. If it was my shop I would want to beat this guy up too, but then you have to be very careful. You never know if this guy will come back and vandalize your shop when your not there or even come back to hurt you with a weapon.

Archived