Does this seem a little fishy to you? (maybe)

So I found this on youtube, and he's claming 6400wrms on these two tens. He also says that SA's would fry on this setup. Is it just me or does something not sit right? 6400wrms seems like a lot on those subs, I found the specs for them here. Maybe its just me :peepwall:

http://www.surrealinnovations.net/?page_id=238

Custom Drilled Vented 12 Spoke Aluminum Basket 10”, 12”, 15” (Custom Drilled Vented 6 Spoke Aluminum Basket on 18” Option)

2.3 Kilowatts RMS (2,300watt RMS) Amplifier Power Recommended

Motor Weight – 23.13Kg (816oz/51bs)

Available Dual 1 Ohms or Dual 2 Ohms Configurations

Voice Coil: 76.2mm (3.0 inches) Internal Dimension (Not the Outer Diameter like the Majority of Manufacturers)

Eight Layer Flat Wound Aluminum Wire Voice Coil

Black Anodized Aluminum Forme

Triple Stack High Energy Ferrite Magnets

• Multi-Layer High Performance Progressive Spyder for Musical and Strong Bass
  • Multi-Layer Reinforced Non-Pressed Pulp Cone for a Natural Musical Sound
  • Multi Layer Reinforced Paper Pulp Dust Cap
  • Ultraviolet Conditioned Surround
  • High Voltage Tinsel Leads
    Motor Dimensions- 220mm x 115mm (8.66” x 4.53”)
  • Clear Zinc Coated, High Grade Steel, Top Plate and Back Plate
  • Nickel Plated Spring Loaded 8ga Terminals

r

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

no way. nope.dont believe it but worldwide choppers is one helluva song

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

well do u think 2 sa 10s will take 6k?

But ask him to remove the dustcap and see what under it

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

youll never know..................................................................................................

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

and that's how the man get's ya

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

i can wire my 7k up to one of my stock door speakers, and turn the gain all the way off, does that mean its getting 7k? fuck no, saying he got 6400w on 2 10s, is just saying how much combined * theoretical* power they are handling, not real world application.

just saying, have him burp and see what the clamps say, even though burping still wont tell you how much power they are seeing on music, its a rough estimate of how much power they can be getting..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the guy who posted this is kinda a hack....its two Hifonics 3200rms amps...but its a stock alt and i think an extra battery if that....theres no way in hell ull ever see that kinda power with a stock alt...ive already seen and hated this video...the guy who shot is all about pioneer....had a wall with 8 12's and i dnt think he even broke 145 with it (i dnt think he ever went to a competition with it to prove anything after bad-mouthing everybody in WI about their set-ups) try asking Audiofanatics about this guy :peepwall:

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

the guy who posted this is kinda a hack....its two Hifonics 3200rms amps...but its a stock alt and i think an extra battery if that....theres no way in hell ull ever see that kinda power with a stock alt...ive already seen and hated this video...the guy who shot is all about pioneer....had a wall with 8 12's and i dnt think he even broke 145 with it (i dnt think he ever went to a competition with it to prove anything after bad-mouthing everybody in WI about their set-ups) try asking Audiofanatics about this guy :peepwall:

I actually just sent audiofanatics this thread link on FB, but sadly hes not on LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I actually just sent audiofanatics this thread link on FB, but sadly hes not on LOL

yeah, ask him about Mazda2284 lol i bet u wnt hear many if any nice things....i dnt think many competitors in/near WI like him at all

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

yeah, ask him about Mazda2284 lol i bet u wnt hear many if any nice things....i dnt think many competitors in/near WI like him at all

i know all about it, thats why i sent it to him right before i seen you say ask him about it LOL

Team DC Audio