Sonic Electronix

How many db's does it take to be heard from 2 blocks away?

doesnt take any DBs. just one ass hole

And here we go lol

If you're trying to get a system just for the sole purpose of disturbing the peace and bumping in residential neighborhoods, that's just fucking ignorant.

I dont want to compete so what else is a system good for other than being heard from far away?

to be heard inside the car. i dont understand why you would WANT to be heard from far away. your system is for your ears. not for someone elses

doesnt take any DBs. just one ass hole

And here we go lol

If you're trying to get a system just for the sole purpose of disturbing the peace and bumping in residential neighborhoods, that's just fucking ignorant.

I dont want to compete so what else is a system good for other than being heard from far away?

you should just log out lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Self satisfaction.

You don't build it for others, they don't give a shit about your floppy license plate. It's just annoying.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

You can have a shit ton of horns and be loud and annoying as well.

If anyone has the video, please post it. You know what I'm referring to lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Self satisfaction.

You don't build it for others, they don't give a shit about your floppy license plate. It's just annoying.

Fuck yea ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Maybe i worded it wrong, should i have said watts instead?

no, watts would be a much worse way to say it lol. it depends on frequency played, ambient noise level, buildings, trees, sound absorbing or reflecting objects, etc. there is no definite answer. and our goal as hobbyists is not to be the ass hole who's trying to make everyone in a 4 block radius listen to bass. you piss people off with your stereo and the laws get a lot more strict and fuck over everyone else. so we are very protective of keeping the peace and slapping down the people who are disrespectful with their systems.

your system is for YOU. not everyone else at the red light. its not a tool used to try to prove you have a big dick. turn it down at red lights and in residential areas.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived