Sonic Electronix

How many db's does it take to be heard from 2 blocks away?

there it is lol

Thatta' boy!! Thanks for finding it lol

This is the epitome of being loud and obnoxious.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I didnt mean residential neighborhoods, I meant like when im cruising on friday night down the main strip. Its cool when people far away turn around to see who is making all the beat. They are like in shock in a good way.

and its a good way to advertise that you have shit to be stolen in your car. and another reason why cops hate kids with loud music. its just enforcing a bad stereotype.

Shit IS ballin' son!

How many horns? Count 'em.

Lets count 'em again.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I didnt mean residential neighborhoods, I meant like when im cruising on friday night down the main strip. Its cool when people far away turn around to see who is making all the beat. They are like in shock in a good way.

you think it's in a good way because you are having fun. the people trying to have a conversation are pissed off. and you are pissing off a lot more people than there are people happy about it. that makes us the minority when it comes time to vote on that law to ban stereos or instead of getting a ticket, you get your car towed.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Shit IS ballin' son!

How many horns? Count 'em.

Lets count 'em again.

1.....uh....2, 3, 4, uh.... yea. 10. 10 horns and A kicker in a PRO BOX. Yo hear me? A PRO BOX. haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

No..no theyre arent in a good way. it's dudes like you that help the lawmakers get tougher penalties passed and give us all a bad name, and add fuel to fire against 'boom" cars etc. Do us and yourself a favor and dont worry about building a system that can be heard blocks away, Other people, including us on here, dont want to hear your shit for 2 minutes before you drive past... worry about building something that sounds great to you in your car. Dont purposely try to be loud and obnoxious.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

doesnt take any DBs. just one ass hole

And here we go lol

If you're trying to get a system just for the sole purpose of disturbing the peace and bumping in residential neighborhoods, that's just fucking ignorant.

I dont want to compete so what else is a system good for other than being heard from far away?

to enjoy??? i enjoy mine and have never had it metered, nothing really to meter anyways...but to get one just to disturb the peace is some highschool grade bullshit...i love bass of any kind, no matter what somebody uses, but for fucks sake, i wanna blow out the tires of the dicks that roll by my house thinkin they're king shit just because they can screw some subs into a box and hook up a POS amp to some 8 gauge power/ground...u have beat, great, who gives a rats ass?? i dnt need to hear it when i get home from work at 2:30 in the morning.....if u dont wanna compete or meter it, fine, just listen to it, dont try to be a neusence cuz that just gives us all a bad name, and thats what we really dnt need with all kinds of other people forwning on it already

/rant

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Archived