Well today is finally my 21st Bday. It's not the best as some of you know i lost my Father to leukemia last month. My father was never a drinker but i know he would of bought and shared my first legal beer with me. I just wish i could of had that moment to cherish but life chose a different path for me. I guess what i wanted to say is to those of you that still have your father around, Show them some love, Give em' a big hug and apreciate them because they might not be around forever.. Thanks for reading. :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Sorry about your father. I have lost some close family members in the last few months too. Best thing is to keep your head up and try to live life to its fullest....that being said. HAPPY BIRTHDAY go buy yourself some beer and get drunk your first time legally. :drink40: Maybe get a beer pong tournament going or something fun like Goucho.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

RIP to your pops, bro.

I lost my dad back in October. I'm 32 and it still feels like he went too soon.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

RIP to your pops, bro.

I lost my dad back in October. I'm 32 and it still feels like he went too soon.

sadly, dont think the age ever really maters. my grandpa died when my dad was 59. still wasnt easy for him.

sorry about your guy's fathers... dont even want to think about when i will go through that.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thanks guys. He passed at 59, It's hard but he left us with alot of his music so he will always live on through his music. I can always count on you guys, Even when my family isn't there for me you guys are. Thanks again. :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Sorry to hear about your father bro... He is watching over you now and can be a guardian angel... Happy 21st keep your head up man

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sorry for your loss, lost my dad in 08.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Sorry to hear about your Dad its been a ruff year for me to. My mom passed away on Valentines day so Motherday was pretty tuff to get through yesterday. I cant say that it will ever get better my dad passed away in 2004 and still wish I could talk to him.

unfortunatly everyones time will come at some point or another, you just have to remember all the good things you have done together.

Edited by Hotdog