Jump to content

Excuses's Why Your System Sucks


Recommended Posts

Posted

My favorite excuse is I have 20 horns...you thi n you can hang with this shit. Let's count them again! That's 1...2...3...20 horn and a kicker in a custom box!

http://www.stevemead...page__st__12560

2012-05-14_14-40-32_712.jpg

2012-05-14_14-40-37_534.jpg

2012-05-14_14-41-54_165.jpg

Because I don't have a car to put anything in.

^never stopped me i just grabbed my dads power source for his cb radio and hooked it all up but that was back when i was like 14-15

I guess...I sold my Jeep a little while back, since it didn't make too much sense to have it around (and insure it) while living on a college campus. Two-ish years till graduation though...heh heh

yeah dont make much since if you live on campus everything is in walking distance although i wouldnt have sold it i wouldve just postponed (idk the actual term) the insurance and put it up til i graduated

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Posted

1 tin, 1 fideen.. IN A PROBOX.. lets count dem hones.

wun, too, tree, pho. dats.. dats pho hones, a tin, and a fideen.. IN A PROBOX.. mannn, if you can fux wit dis, post yo shit up, kuz, dis shit.. u cant hang wit dis shit. dis sum pre serius shit.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Posted

Hahahaha! I thought this was gonna' be a funny "knock your own system" thread.

(EX: my stereo sucks b/c I am lazy, my charging system is BEYOND SUCK, and my equipment is older than Methuselah)

....but....

I walk into this? Even better. :popcorn:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

great thread can't think of any one that would have been more productive...

x2 this thread is about as dumb as it gets.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 406 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...