Second Skin Audio

We here at Second Skin Audio would like to thank all of our armed forces for the sacrifices they and their families have endured and for keeping us safe and secure.

Being a USA based, owned, and operated company selling USA made products, we take great pride in supporting our armed forces.

As a token of gratitude, please use and share these codes to save on some of the finest Made in the USA products.

USA10 for 10% off any order over $150

USA15 for 15% off any order over $250

Codes are valid now through the 23rd.

So this Saturday, May 19th, please take some time to observe, honor and celebrate the armed forces.

armed_forces.jpg

- The Second Skin Team

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

:clapping: To you Brett and all your fellow service men and women.

And thanks Kyle, we try to show our support in whatever way we can!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

usa_render4.png

"And thanks Kyle, we try to show our support in whatever way we can!"

SECOND SKIN, FTW!!! (hmmmm,... thats a great T-shirt?!?!?!)

No worries Jon,... On my level, i have always seen the support... ;) Again, theres a couple of cats out there, just like you,.....that are second (skin) to none..... Again, a fan-dam-tastic idea..... :drink40:

I was a Marine from 2003 (delayed entry program, left in 2004.) And then from a bomb debris, I was put on medical and then out on medical is how I ended. Messed my knee up pretty good and then 2 small scars on my head. Would I be able to get a discount still? I know I get military discount still at stores when they run sales for military.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Last time I spoke to Ken, we did/do offer a military discount for active and retired servicemen. So if you don't get in on this deal, just drop us a line when you're in the market.

usa_render4.png