need advice from shop owners please

Know your resources! Don't be afraid to google something or go to the manufacturers website. And please if your messing with power wires don't fucking tape up the ends unhook the battery for gods sake. I would fire you on the spot for something like that. But then of course I got laid off a month ago lol. Oh and be clean, I would never have let a installer into a customers car if he was all dirty or smelled like smoke.

just my 2 cents, good luck!

Know your resources! Don't be afraid to google something or go to the manufacturers website. And please if your messing with power wires don't fucking tape up the ends unhook the battery for gods sake. I would fire you on the spot for something like that. But then of course I got laid off a month ago lol. Oh and be clean, I would never have let a installer into a customers car if he was all dirty or smelled like smoke.

just my 2 cents, good luck!

LOL yea disconnect the batt thats true should of thought of that. BUT who really does that.Specially when ppl have codes on the stereo or navi's. Then you have to call the maker of the car cause the owner have no idea what it is.I see it as more trouble for the owner when he need his information to get the theft codez.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

I still say stick with the tape CANT go wrong unless you dont no how to tape a wire.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Its the little things

Im surprised hes letting you work on anything.

I ask them to do 3 simple tasks

Either you know how or you dont.

yea i was surprised too but im not really worried about the install do you prefer power wire to go through the fire wall or under the car i know some people do them different ways i like the fire wall if thers room

I always go through the fire wall. When i hook up friends beats.

I ask them to do 3 simple tasks

Either you know how or you dont.

1: do you fuck on the first date?

2: do you deep throat?

3: do you do anal?

LMFAO make sure they can get at least 2 out of 3 or FIRE em

O any time you mess with power wirez tape the endz off with elec tape. LOL i dont how many time i burned fusez. It better to ask questionz when you dont no the answer then to fuck around and try to figure it out on your own. Specially when some one can give you the quik answer.

How many fuses have you burned, with this method?

twice on my own shit and it was only the radio fuse Made it seem like i did it alote but not at all. forgot to put tape lol. When doing a system the Batt wire goes in amp first then wire to batt last. So neva had problems there.

twice on my own shit and it was only the radio fuse Made it seem like i did it alote but not at all. forgot to put tape lol. When doing a system the Batt wire goes in amp first then wire to batt last. So neva had problems there.

I guess i'm too used to just not worrying about end connections and putting in the fuse last.