Second Skin Audio

Which 2 BIG woofers in BP wall with 16k bassrace?

Xxxs won't take 10k each.....so who is wagonized

I was just going by the specs on the website. I got into SS because of Exo, but after seeing all the builds on here I'm not really going for the name brands I used to anymore. Just like the fact that I was going to do an all RF build until I noticed there was nicer stuff for cheaper.

one day everyone will learn that exo has no idea what he is doing.

THANK YOU. About time some one else agrees with me

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Ive been saying it for a long time now. Just not typing it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Like I said, I watched his videos and stuff until I got here. Who is it that has the "We eat noobs and spit out well informed individuals" in their signature? I find that absolutely correct.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Ive been wanting to do 2 21 inch wardens in a 6th as an eventual build ever since they came out but just don't have the funds so I would love to see it done by someone who I am sure knows far more than me. Thats my vote!

Team NorthWestSPL

Do you just want 18+ to say you have the biggest or is there another agenda,

Because round my way in the walled under 6000rms class were seeing 4 12 or 2 15 pulling 151 @33 all the time

Yes 157-160 is a harder number to get it, its a rare occurrence to see thoes numbers at local shows

I'm not to sure what the class, you are saying are

But we have 4 classes off cone area then 2 walled classes, walled under6000 and walled over6000

Good luck with the build

As i stated in the first thread my goals are up there. Im building this for demoing and playing music loud. So the only competing ill be doing is bassrace/streetbeat style.

First off your talking about putting 16k on 2 subs.Its not many subs that will take that amount of power for bassracing especially. The only two that even come to mind would be the SMD's and the DD Z series I think. So you may want to redo your list to only include subs you are sure can handle that much power for what your trying to do.

I believe all those subs can handle the power.

DD Z

B2 audio XC series

Crossfire XS v2

would be my first 3 choices. I had 2 crossfire xs v2's on a 14k daily and had no problem with it.

Yeah my bad I meant to put on those crossfires aswell. Theyre high up on my list. I really like crossfires customer service to their competitors

Good luck putting 16k to a pair of half of that list of subs.

X2

I'm building a wall with 2 smd 18's on 12k and realistically prob going to do 155-157 on burb and low 150's for 30 sec average. You would be better off running 4 15's or 18's. If you are wanting to compete it would be better for you to decide on a class first. I was going to run 4 15's because it would have been louder and safer for the subs, but since there are 2 guys that are demolishing that class at every show I go to I decided to choose a class better suited for me.

Where are you getting this advice from? How are 4 15s or 4 18s going to be louder without you even seeing my build? lol

lol nobody knows who wagonized is here i would add mayhems to the list

and make a build log!

Its that fella dustin isnt it?

Used to have 4 9912's a long time ago.

yup thats me...i had the black explorer that did 57.4 with 4 9912D's in street c and 57.8 with 6 solo x 10s street c

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

DD Z or the IA NEO either of those will get you very close to that number in a perfectly tuned 6th with that power. I have seen it done before in the lanes.

Im pretty confident too..however I have more faith in a 4th order with this setup because I dont think I have enough box volume to do an ideal 6th order. But ill be testing both.

BUILT NOT BOUGHT

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

First off your talking about putting 16k on 2 subs.Its not many subs that will take that amount of power for bassracing especially. The only two that even come to mind would be the SMD's and the DD Z series I think. So you may want to redo your list to only include subs you are sure can handle that much power for what your trying to do.

^This is true as well.

I heard you might like them there Italian SP Audio 15s though :morepower1:

http://www.spaudio.it/prodotto.php?id=SP15X

^This is true as well.

I heard you might like them there Italian SP Audio 15s though :morepower1:

http://www.spaudio.i...to.php?id=SP15X

a

absolutely not the choice for me

BUILT NOT BOUGHT

Archived