148.6 with (1) DD 2508 SC

purplesyrup

I honestly think sean is a smart guy hes just biased all to hell. I dont even bother getting into ti with him. I love the fact that jacob is a consummate professional. This type of thing grates me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think DD has nothing to prove. They just need to keep working !

If their subs were not so expensive, I'd try one. Maybe one day ?!

Sean is biased, for sure. But I really think the SA8 is a better driver for the price.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I think DD has nothing to prove. They just need to keep working !

If their subs were not so expensive, I'd try one. Maybe one day ?!

Sean is biased, for sure. But I really think the SA8 is a better driver for the price.

its really not too much more expensive to get into DD if you know the right people or you can recone a sub yourself.

and the guy in the video doesn't even know what motor he has. The "C" motor has vent holes at the bottom of the gap on the motor that one did it which makes it a later b motor since it is supercharged. Trashing a sub when it took 3k when rated at 800rms and it still moves freely not burnt up. ahha real classy too as a competitor.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

I don't know if you guys noticed it, but he said that the 1508 would be a better choice for the price.

So it seems like he is bashing this 2508 sc, not all DD subs.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I don't know if you guys noticed it, but he said that the 1508 would be a better choice for the price.

So it seems like he is bashing this 2508 sc, not all DD subs.

repeatedly saying another company's name of their product with a wisp through a 7 minute video is definitely 110 percent hating on another company and their products.

XS-power1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I actually placed an order for a 2508 based on this video today. If a competitor is so worried that they have to make a video to try to put it down, it must be pretty good.

To make the ultimate SPL box for a sub you have to take into account BOTH the car and the driver, not just plop it in a manufacturer recommended box. I have never seen DD ever put up recommendations for SPL/db drag boxes anyway? Their 8" high efficiency boxes are music boxes tuned to 35-40hz, if they got 148+ db from one of them, this thing smokes every 8" out there in a music box, no? And if they actually put it in their Sundown box that they spent 150 hours fine tuning for the "video proof on spl", the DD sub would probably blow the Sundown away if they actually made a box with the same degree of work for it.

Only thing is, DD will never post a video just to "prove" how bad products the competitors make.

I actually placed an order for a 2508 based on this video today. If a competitor is so worried that they have to make a video to try to put it down, it must be pretty good.

To make the ultimate SPL box for a sub you have to take into account BOTH the car and the driver, not just plop it in a manufacturer recommended box. I have never seen DD ever put up recommendations for SPL/db drag boxes anyway? Their 8" high efficiency boxes are music boxes tuned to 35-40hz, if they got 148+ db from one of them, this thing smokes every 8" out there in a music box, no? And if they actually put it in their Sundown box that they spent 150 hours fine tuning for the "video proof on spl", the DD sub would probably blow the Sundown away if they actually made a box with the same degree of work for it.

Only thing is, DD will never post a video just to "prove" how bad products the competitors make.

Make a build log so we can see it go into action.

XS-power1.jpg

Archived