Illinois is one of the last few states that prohibits there possesion by civilians. Supressors, SBR's Full Auto, etc are legal but some state restrictions prohibit possesion. Move out of IL. I did, and it was well worth it.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

If you were really tacticool, youd pay the 200 dollar tax stamp, fill out the forms and buy a nice can so you could actually use that threaded barrel. Nice gun btw.

you mean like this? lol (it's not a USP)

1111111111.jpg

NICE!! I dig it. Im about to make the jumps thru the hoops as well, just finished setting up the trust that Ill be using to get my fun fun goodies not to long ago. First one im thinkin about is for .22lr... super quiet critter capper.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Damn you ROLEX!

The M23 is one of the baddest pistols ever produced in my opinion. I wanted one to begin with BUT when I held one I changed my mind cause they are way to big to be any sort of concealed carry (it was designed to slay bodies not carry around Walmart lol). The USP tactical was the perfect balance for me.

Only gripe is if I were to get a suppressor it would need to be specific to the USP cause it has left hand threads

very nice!

if you get a chance, check out the viridian X5L gen2, green laser/ 187 lumen flashlight, with just 1 battery, its small and damn near weighs nothing

I've seen those surfing the net and it's a pretty sexy piece of gear and the holster system they designed for them are sick too. I like having just a plain old light on mine for now though I'm not too crazy about lasers (not saying they don't have a place) but a combo like viridian made is really really tempting

very nice!

if you get a chance, check out the viridian X5L gen2, green laser/ 187 lumen flashlight, with just 1 battery, its small and damn near weighs nothing

I've seen those surfing the net and it's a pretty sexy piece of gear and the holster system they designed for them are sick too. I like having just a plain old light on mine for now though I'm not too crazy about lasers (not saying they don't have a place) but a combo like viridian made is really really tempting

its worth it, mine is actually a TON smaller than what your light is, and you can set it to be just the light.. its ambidextrous so you can turn it on, on either side, and it only takes 1 CR123A batt. that saves on weight, by a decent bit :)

if you get a chance to see it in person, please do

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Damn you ROLEX!

The M23 is one of the baddest pistols ever produced in my opinion. I wanted one to begin with BUT when I held one I changed my mind cause they are way to big to be any sort of concealed carry (it was designed to slay bodies not carry around Walmart lol). The USP tactical was the perfect balance for me.

Only gripe is if I were to get a suppressor it would need to be specific to the USP cause it has left hand threads

The size is the major factor for most people. This is not a small hand gun at all. If you can get past the girth of it's grip I think it is the ultimate .45. i've shot every 1911 under the sun and would pick this over any of them if I had to have just one gun!

Lucky for me I don't, so in addition to this one I have a back up!! LOL

DSC_0022.jpg

As far as supressors go, most models have replacable boosters (nielsen device) that allow you to switch thread pitches and use the supressor on multiple host guns. Average cost for these are $75

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived