Growing up my Grandpa had 6 classic mustangs. He had 2 67's one a convertible and the other a coupe. A '66 coupe, 2 68's both coupes and a 69 fastback. Wish I had pics of these cars, don't know if they still do or not. If so it's probably buried under a bunch of crap at their house. When I was 15 my Grandpa said that if I did well in school when I turned 16 I could have one of the mustangs. I did well in school, not A's but got B's so not bad, but he sold all the Mustangs except one. The only one he kept was the '67 Convertible. The one I picked out was a 66 that had a 289 and a 4 speed manual. The convertible no belongs to my aunt who is restoring it, last I heard it was in a million pieces and work was very slow going.

Never seen a red and purple color combo, cant even picture it.

Me either, but I have time to figure it out since I am gonna do a motor and tranny rebuild first. I am gonna upgrade the suspension also, but keep it at the stock height. Already swapped the bench for buckets out of an 86 blazer.

79 C10

I wish I had more time to get it running properly

this truck is awesome. I am picking up an 86 here with in the next couple weeks. i cant wait to start working on it.

Since I bought the truck for the wife she wants it to be red and purple. I am not to sure about those colors.

I wanna see pics of the 86 when you get it. What condition is it in now?

i should be posting pictures this week of it. and its actually in very good shape. its already got all the body work done on it. im just going to have to get it painted and put a drive train in it and interior.

The truck was owned by a very good friend of my dads. But the man passed away before he ever got to finish it so i am getting the truck to finish.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

well i finally got my truck. its actually an 85 not an 86. i wont be able to post any pics yet because im leaving to go out of town, but i will post some once i get back.

Future

• 2 weeks later...

well i know this isnt the best picture but it was the only one i was able to get today.

100MEDIAIMAG0233.jpg

This is my first build truck its a 85 chevy. it will have a 383 stroker in it.

there will be some lowering done first here real soon. then next will be paint. Im really wanting to paint it maroon and white because i was just accepted to Texas A&M here recently and ive always been an aggie so the color combination really means alot to me. But here soon i will for sure be getting some better pictures.

Future

I like it. gonna be some work, but it will be worth it. And congrats on the college acceptance.

thanks man. The good thing about this truck is there is only one dent that needs to be fixed and the bed is full of boxes with all of the trim pieces for all the way around the truck. so basically i already have almost everything i need to pt t together.

Future

well i know this isnt the best picture but it was the only one i was able to get today.

100MEDIAIMAG0233.jpg

This is my first build truck its a 85 chevy. it will have a 383 stroker in it.

there will be some lowering done first here real soon. then next will be paint. Im really wanting to paint it maroon and white because i was just accepted to Texas A&M here recently and ive always been an aggie so the color combination really means alot to me. But here soon i will for sure be getting some better pictures.

Niiice truck bro lots of potential! My truck is gonna be ripped apart pretty soon if I get this job I'm praying for.

skeezer035.jpg

skeezer038.jpg

We sold the red '65 a few months ago. Sad to see it go, but it really needed someone who could give it more attention. The '69 is my baby. I won't ever let it go. I'm working on it all the time. One of these days, I'll get around to yanking the engine out to rebuild it, but until then I just drive it =)

Archived