Sonic Electronix

just a thought , maybe smaller woofers would suit your listening taste better , smaller drivers can be faster and cleaner than larger drivers .

could also be that the acoustics of your car aren't that great either . could be that your w3's could use the help of some midbass drivers to make the double toms more believable

B&N over here has some experience with the Havoc( he has the 18˝ havoc sub)

i can tell that my XXX loves everything.....except for the songs from 45hz and up...so double bass is excluded....in my case

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Yes i have heard the Fi Q's as well as i owned an SSD. The q sounds great on everything. But then again. I KNOW HOW TO BUILD AND DESIGN A DAMN ENCLOSURE!!

Will you stop being such a stubborn know it all and listen to what some of the veterans have told you. The response of a sub set up is box dependent as long as you are using a decent to good quality driver. If you really want all around bad ass SQ and punchiness, Buy the Q and build a proper 1/4 wave t-line for it.

If you keep wanting to think that its more sub then enclosure, stop asking questions and go do research instead of making pointless poss until you can learn to actually listen to the people who have been doing audio since you were probably in diapers...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

just a thought , maybe smaller woofers would suit your listening taste better , smaller drivers can be faster and cleaner than larger drivers .

could also be that the acoustics of your car aren't that great either . could be that your w3's could use the help of some midbass drivers to make the double toms more believable

Smaller drivers don't help. That's a myth that has been disproven. You are onto something with the mid bass thought though. There are tons of harmonics that are lost without mid bass that are especially noticeable with kick drums.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Edited by Kranny

I've heard 18's that were punchier than my 10's. So that "smaller woofers are quicker" is a myth.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg