Turning My Show SQ -Denali into EXTREME 20K WATT GROUND POUNDER!

until i looked back and seen it was a trailer queen i figured you were a drug dealer lol

LOL This truck has never been on a trailor EVER and never will be. I even Drove 8 hours to my first show of the year this season.

This is my daily driver Unless there is snow on the ground.

Putting a new LSD lambo door kit on next week because right now the verticle door kit i have doesnt quite make a seal when the doors close so rain gets in.

O apparently i did read it wrong

so you are a drug dealer hahahaha

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

until i looked back and seen it was a trailer queen i figured you were a drug dealer lol

LOL This truck has never been on a trailor EVER and never will be. I even Drove 8 hours to my first show of the year this season.

This is my daily driver Unless there is snow on the ground.

Putting a new LSD lambo door kit on next week because right now the verticle door kit i have doesnt quite make a seal when the doors close so rain gets in.

O apparently i did read it wrong

so you are a drug dealer hahahaha

I just love this Hobby And Really Enjoy my truck. I realize not everyone is willing to spend 180k on a truck then shake it apart with 160db Of Low Frequency Bass But I've watched One too Meade Youtube Video's and Vids Of Trippi And Johnathan Price.. So my heads not on straight anymore. Was hoping ppl could appreciate that here :)

So.. Weather Your joking around and just bustin balls.. or my first hater its all good either way. :) Going to try To complete a Crazy build and share it on here and by giving lots of Demo's this summer.

Dang ... Welcome to SMD Sir ...

Awesome looking Ride !!! I'm tuned in !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i have another thread going in showoff your ride area.. but dont want to leave anyone hanging or anything.. so here are the goodies that showed up today.

Amp for Mids 1500 X 2 at 1 ohm AB class

f051603f.jpg?t=1338576867

TWEETER AMP

65a5c6e4.jpg?t=1338576852

Also got a nice crossover and 6 more boxes of sound dedning and another spool of 0 guage

Those mids and tweets are going to be screamin man. By the way that VFL-750.1 is a beast of an amp. Welcome to the community though. Glad to have you and your build with us. Fotgot to say so in my first post

:popcorn:

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived