Steve Meade Retires!!! to become a So CAl cook!?!?!?!

cause he is too busy in the kitchen cooking..... lulz

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Why hasn't steve said anything about this???

Because this was not how he wanted it to be released, the newspaper article hopefully would not of been seen by many, and hoped it wouldnt hit the internet and bassheads.

When I was talking with Steve earlier he was almost ready to open his restaurant to the public, and is having extensive training from Chef Ramsay.

More of that will be on his new youtube channel along with a tour video of his restaurant and a little more info behind his reasoning.

Also might want to add he is not done with car audio for good, just taking a huge step back.

who will manage the forum??

The forum stays. So dont fear anything with that!!!

All tho, SMD will no longer mean Steve Meade Designs, it will be Street Motivated Devastation. The .com name will have a forward on it to the new name, so people that are unaware will not think the site is gone.

Chode is most likely taking over more aspects of the site than he currently is in charge of.

As for the rest of us moderators we will be tossing money into the site monthly to help cover the server costs, data bandwidth, and everything else that goes with owning and maintaining a site so large that gets so many user hits from all over the world.

Archived