Jump to content

What was your first car?


Recommended Posts

Posted

1993 Toyota Camry. It was a 3.5 gen, so I had the different tail lights. Loved that car. Inherited it when my grandmother passed away. It was totaled when we got rid of, and I drove it for two months totaled, for 40 miles a day. That car was a fucking TANK.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

First car was a horrible 91 or 92 Subaru Legacy 4 door 5 speed,

Second was the 95 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE.

And current 3rd is 92 Honda Civic DX. ( No Vtec thank god. )

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

a 1983 Red Ford Ranger I bought 18 years ago from my grandad for 1k and I still drive it to this very day and he's happy to see it still rolling around lol

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Posted

1976 Ford Thunderbird

If you've never seen one, just know that 2 door was as long as an 80's station wagon... lol

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

88 z24 cavalier, it was black, and super bad

Same here. Picked up 2 generic 8's in a sealed box at one of those stereo liquidation sales for it and thought I was the shit. Everyone loved that car though.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

My first ride was a '66 Dodge Coronet 500

That car is beautiful

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

My first ride was a '66 Dodge Coronet 500

That car is beautiful

Thanks! I still kick my self for getting rid of it. I was young and stupid and didn't appreciate it.

Posted

Lol mine was a 1988 Chevy celebrity it was kool but I got a newer Chevy

Team bassin chevys

Posted

Second two were an 07 Accord and the 98 Malibu I drive now. I got the Accord when my mom passed away because it was hers, but I attempted drifting and kinda flipped it...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...