Jump to content

''O'' Face reaction from a cutie


Recommended Posts

Posted

Error, cutie not found

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

sqmonte im feelin tha way you are im still lookin around for the cutie lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Posted

KEEP SLUG TRAILS OFF THE SEAT! Haha better a pack of moist towelettes for that bad boy.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

In the first part of the first video I'd tell that dude to get his paws away from my mid... Looks like he was letting the surround hit his hand lol.

Nice as always!

I noticed that too at first, looked like he was pushing the cone in. Saw it again and it looks like hes trying to push the gasket back in, or hes just dicking with it lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

In the first part of the first video I'd tell that dude to get his paws away from my mid... Looks like he was letting the surround hit his hand lol.

Nice as always!

I noticed that too at first, looked like he was pushing the cone in. Saw it again and it looks like hes trying to push the gasket back in, or hes just dicking with it lol.

Hmm. I was too busy watching the girl

Posted

Error, cutie not found

Lol I agree. Video lacks a cute girl

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3094 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...