Sonic Electronix

hey guys! lets all put roofing material in our cars!

I've been using a staple gun to keep my plywood boxes together. Been laying some flashing on the inside corners to keep it airtight. Housewrapping the outside works pretty good at making sure nothing leaks out the corners.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Just put it in your sig. Then people will stop thinking I'm a retard whenever I refer to you as a fucking llama haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lock this...

Lol what are u trippin over? If you don't wanna be here stop clicking on it. A simpler fix then adding second skin to stop rattles! Look at that!

Well,... This has been done over and over.. And everything you have brought to the table has been heard 47 times... And, you can't even look good doing it. ... K.. Now starting being a jerk off,.. And not contributing to the question at hand... AGAIN....Come one... You can do it. I have faith.

At least when you talk crap and insult someone type it with correct english spelling and grammar. I couldn't even understand half of that. What I brought to the table is correct and slightly opinionated due to personal priorities concerning my audio build. Let the guy mess up by putting PnS, since you think sound deadener is more important then speakers... Why don't you spend your money on deadener first, and I'll spend mine on sick electrical and subs, then lets Bass race :) hope my subs will hit higher numbers then your deadener will. Good luck to you sir. May the most logical build order win the bass race.

Fine, you win. The only reason im here, is to bass race people, and be louder. Sound like hell doing it. And, for what im running, my electrical is stout. Actually, higher than yours, (again, for what we are running) Sorry for the improper english. And, the faith i had, in just you, was fully restored. Its cool bro, your logic is full understood. No worries. You will in fact impress everyone, ...... Im just trying to impress me

fuck,.. i forgot a cute smiley????

The difference is, the electrical stops you from frying your equipment. My opinion will not change until I'm rich, sound deadener companies are way too proud of their products. There is no reason to spend $600 to deaden a civic. I can understand a van, but not a small car. Does deadener help? Hell yes, do I want deadener! Yes... Will I stop myself from buying 2 subs, or buying my other amp' or shorting myself some wire or batteries to get deadener? No thanks, not yet.

what the fuck kind of civic do you have? lol. 600?

A large majority of these people are in comps and everything of the sort and would definitely no recommend P&S, I was basically just referinng to the fact that he just want to drive around and enjoy it, he's not looking for a complete rattle fixer or ss alpha damp, just wants a simple and cheap product to stop a couple rattles and buzzes here and there. It's a fine product on a small scale

If anything you'd want a better deadner for daily, i mean otherwise you'd have to listen to shitty rattles all day.

At least when you talk crap and insult someone type it with correct english spelling and grammar. I couldn't even understand half of that. What I brought to the table is correct and slightly opinionated due to personal priorities concerning my audio build. Let the guy mess up by putting PnS, since you think sound deadener is more important then speakers... Why don't you spend your money on deadener first, and I'll spend mine on sick electrical and subs, then lets Bass race :) hope my subs will hit higher numbers then your deadener will. Good luck to you sir. May the most logical build order win the bass race.

have fun ripping out your install to deaden your car

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

I wonder how Nate's inbox is looking right about now lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

A P&S thread spiraling out of control? WOAH! That's not a first.

This debate will continue to go for years and years...

There are people who like it and swear by it.

And then there are people who have used it and hate it.

All I know is that I've used it, hated it, and won't even use it on my house. :)

Jon,

On a serious note I am needing to redo the roof on my house. How well do you think Second Skin will hold up compared to Peel N Seal?

Miley-Cyrus.jpg

How I feel after reading this...

And we needed more Miley Cyrus!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived