Sonic Electronix

Oh wait what do I know some noob that could not build a brid house nor would I let him install a pair of tweets in my car (talking about exonoob) has a youtube vid repping P&S it must be good cause the exo has tons of vids and the more vids you have means the more audio you know right!!!!

Plus youtube does such a great job showing flex hearing rattles and showing the differnce in treated and non treated metal

I think alot more people like exo then like you.

just because YOU dont like him. and thats just because you keep saying stupid shit and he keeps calling it what it is, STUPID.

:lifevest: put this on. cause your sinking fast here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Who asked you?

you asked me, when you posted something on the internet, on a free forum.

who asked you to talk in this thread, say stupid shit, join this forum, talk shit about people on this forum, talk shit about how the forum works and threaten members?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Who asked you?

who asked you to talk in this thread, say stupid shit, join this forum, talk shit about people on this forum and talk shit about how the forum works?

I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Lock this...

Lol what are u trippin over? If you don't wanna be here stop clicking on it. A simpler fix then adding second skin to stop rattles! Look at that!

Well,... This has been done over and over.. And everything you have brought to the table has been heard 47 times... And, you can't even look good doing it. ... K.. Now starting being a jerk off,.. And not contributing to the question at hand... AGAIN....Come one... You can do it. I have faith.

At least when you talk crap and insult someone type it with correct english spelling and grammar. I couldn't even understand half of that. What I brought to the table is correct and slightly opinionated due to personal priorities concerning my audio build. Let the guy mess up by putting PnS, since you think sound deadener is more important then speakers... Why don't you spend your money on deadener first, and I'll spend mine on sick electrical and subs, then lets Bass race :) hope my subs will hit higher numbers then your deadener will. Good luck to you sir. May the most logical build order win the bass race.

Fine, you win. The only reason im here, is to bass race people, and be louder. Sound like hell doing it. And, for what im running, my electrical is stout. Actually, higher than yours, (again, for what we are running) Sorry for the improper english. And, the faith i had, in just you, was fully restored. Its cool bro, your logic is full understood. No worries. You will in fact impress everyone, ...... Im just trying to impress me

fuck,.. i forgot a cute smiley????

Thanks for the E pride battle on who can out talk the other, though you did use some pretty horrid spelling and such on a few replys. See you spring break nationals 2013? Let's trade some demos and agree that peel and seal sucks not the order in which we install our dream systems.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Who asked you?

you lost bro... its ok smile be happy you learned something today..

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Who asked you?

who asked you to talk in this thread, say stupid shit, join this forum, talk shit about people on this forum and talk shit about how the forum works?

I have no idea what you are babbling about.

im sure a lot of things confuse you. like why the square peg wont fit in the round hole.

And now the E-thug fights. Do you want a hint bassface? You ARE going to lose this fight.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived