Sonic Electronix

I blame the retards that tag exo in everything they post on Facebook.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What I have learned from this thread: Nothing

What I have concluded from this thread: There are plenty dumbasses among us. And I still blame EXO for the mass amounts of p&s threads.

Really I posted some good info and I learned something to I did not know peel and seal had health hazards thanks n8 ima research that not that I don't belive you but I don'twont repeat anything without proof

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

What I have learned from this thread: Nothing

What I have concluded from this thread: There are plenty dumbasses among us. And I still blame EXO for the mass amounts of p&s threads.

Really I posted some good info and I learned something to I did not know peel and seal had health hazards thanks n8 ima research that not that I don't belive you but I don'twont repeat anything without proof

I actually didn't know about the health hazards either. Some of these posts messed with my short term memory.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Thanks for the E pride battle on who can out talk the other, though you did use some pretty horrid spelling and such on a few replys. See you spring break nationals 2013? Let's trade some demos and agree that peel and seal sucks not the order in which we install our dream systems.

So when you build your dream system you're gonna get the whole entire thing built, wired, and running with multiple subs, amps, and batteries and THEN rip it all out and put in your deadener?

No wonder this site isn't called Swordlordboy Designs.

right!

also kylar doesnt have a dream system. he actually has one

so keep kicking rocks while you day dream LOL

Sorry did I make that too complicated for you? A true bass head never completes his system. See you at SBN 2013, wheres your system? I already have my car, and I have about $5,000 into my build, another $4,000 to go. Who's kicking rocks kid?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Fuck me running...

I think I have more chance of becoming the first black female president of america than there is for sense to get through to some people in here...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Thanks for the E pride battle on who can out talk the other, though you did use some pretty horrid spelling and such on a few replys. See you spring break nationals 2013? Let's trade some demos and agree that peel and seal sucks not the order in which we install our dream systems.

So when you build your dream system you're gonna get the whole entire thing built, wired, and running with multiple subs, amps, and batteries and THEN rip it all out and put in your deadener?

right!

Sorry did I make that too complicated for you? A true bass head never completes his system. See you at SBN 2013, wheres your system? I already have my car, and I have about $5,000 into my build, another $4,000 to go. Who's kicking rocks kid?

You plan on dropping near $10 grand on your system and are going to wait until you're done to put in deadener? When people do a real build and plan on keeping the car the deadener is the first thing to go down because you get quality stuff and you know it'll last the life of the vehicle, no matter how many changes or rebuilds you do.

I'm almost tempted to go to SBN just to hear your trunk rattle.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

so your just saying how much more of an idiot you are for putting 9k without any deadner lol

wow looks like i dont have to say anymore

i barely have 1k into my system, and i refuse to put anymore until i get some quality deadner no matter the brand! lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

right!

You plan on dropping near $10 grand on your system and are going to wait until you're done to put in deadener? When people do a real build and plan on keeping the car the deadener is the first thing to go down because you get quality stuff and you know it'll last the life of the vehicle, no matter how many changes or rebuilds you do.

I'm almost tempted to go to SBN just to hear your trunk rattle.

Wrong, the only things I'll be taking off are my doors really. I only have the mids/highs done, and my electrical going. I'm waiting to find the right deadener where I'm not gonna spend over $500 just to do the car. That's almost a weeks pay. The deadener will be in there before the wall. I just couldn't take stock speakers any longer. But I'll do it before I do the wall/subs/amp rack / final place for battery bank. I just prefer to research exactly what I want and find it for the price that isn't top retail. Is there something wrong with that?

Second note, if you don't go to SBN your missing out. Super hot chicks. Awesome cars, everyone is cool. And it's Daytona. So you my friend are missing out. I didn't. And I am going to continue to NOT miss out. See you there?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

kinda far from me

but we will see how things workout now wont we

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived