Sonic Electronix

I'm just chiming in hear not taking a side. I use second skin and love second skin ... but I keep hearing go to home depot get your roofing material ... I could be looking at this all wrong but was mdf made for a car? birch, 2x4, threaded rod, great stuff, pvc. We go through our whole hobby using things not made for a car ... for a car ... just how I see it.

Nice reach

Good reach? Haha

I'm just chiming in hear not taking a side. I use second skin and love second skin ... but I keep hearing go to home depot get your roofing material ... I could be looking at this all wrong but was mdf made for a car? birch, 2x4, threaded rod, great stuff, pvc. We go through our whole hobby using things not made for a car ... for a car ... just how I see it.

It has nothing to do with the car. It has everything to do with design and purpose. Peel and Seal was designed from the ground up to be a self-adhesive repair option for sealing gaps roofs, repairing tears in RV sheet metal paneling, and similar tasks. Butyl-based sound deadener was designed to be a vibration dampener for sheet metal panels. It's an entirely different product and it works in an entirely different fashion.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Do i need to deaden behind the wall? Trunk/ rear doors... i could afford to do the front half of the car tomorrow if thats the case. The wall SHOULD pretty much keep vibrations from going backwards...correct?

i would assume as long as you seal it correctly then no you wouldnt need to do anything behind the wall. but i can almost garantee it will still rattle so you might wanna put some anyways

yeah but all of that stuff is kind essential. where you going to put your sub? strap with the seat belt. the threaded rod came as a way to improve the box for strength

the great stuff is a great way to seal gaps, which there are gaps in a car

and pvc is sometimes a cheaper and more custom way to get or make an aeroport or roundovers, but once again thats part of the box and to improve on it.

P&S has no contributing factor other than it adds weight to a panel. it does not have the characteristics as true deadner. plus it poses health hazards as well

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Wow.....another fucking P&S thread and about 2-3 guys saying," no big deal, go ahead and use it as sound deadener". I hate bad advice. I also hate these P&S thread, but don't know well enough to NOT post in them. To the noobs saying that it's fine to use as deadener for ANY reason, please stop. No justifying in the world will change the facts that this shit is exactly that: SHIT. I am done in here.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Good God, this thread is like herpes. You think it's about to go away....then it fucking flares up again.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Good God, this thread is like herpes. You think it's about to go away....then it fucking flares up again.

Man sorry to hear you have herpes. If it's like this thread as you say I'm glad I alway use condoms.

Also gonna remove headliner. And seats. And carpets on floor.

Deadener can be installed in a car the day you get it. There's no reason I can think of why you'd just have deadener sitting on the floor of your room waiting for other pieces of your build to show up. Subs need a box and an amp and wiring and without those they will do exactly as yours will do and sit on your floor. Deadener needs a car to stick to and a person to stick it there and from what I understand you have both of those.

The price of your 4 XCONs is well more than the price of enough deadener to do your entire vehicle. I'd much rather spend $500 today on deadener and have my car 100% prepared for when my other equipment arrives than spend $1000+ on subs that will sit there until the deadener shows up. I don't understand your reasoning at all.

is that your guess on deadening the car? $500.. still leaves my question from earlier. Does the wall prevent me from needing to deaden the rear doors and truck?

I would say deaden the whole thing. For $500 if you can't get your entire roof, floor, and all four doors covered in Damplifier Pro or something similar using at least 25% coverage I'd probably say you're doing it wrong. That gives you over 400 square feet of treated sheet metal surface area. You also never know. You might want to pull everything out one day and do something new. Because, as you say:

A true bass head never completes his system.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Man sorry to hear you have herpes. If it's like this thread as you say I'm glad I alway use condoms.

Never said I had it, but I'm glad that you and your boyfriend are safe during your sexual escapades.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived