Sonic Electronix

Lock this...

No shit people in here are fucking retarted

Its proven 25% coverage of a quality deadner is cheaper and out performs any amount of P&S so if you feel like wasting your money on crap cause you THINK your getting a good deal go for it key words here "THINkS there getting a good deal"

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, for someone who is just gonna drive this car to school, work, and the store. P&S will fix a few rattles. Everyone is intitled to an opionion so I will express mine to someone who isn't looking to spend all his cheese on some professional sound deadner that he doesn't need. This dude isn't trying to win competitions and hit 155 dbs. But to be called "retarted" is ridiculous, you expressed your opinions along with everyone else in this forum. I mean hell, I used 6 pound of polyfil for my first system and it was just a daily driver, did FINE for what I needed.

Lock this...

Lol what are u trippin over? If you don't wanna be here stop clicking on it. A simpler fix then adding second skin to stop rattles! Look at that!

Well,... This has been done over and over.. And everything you have brought to the table has been heard 47 times... And, you can't even look good doing it. ... K.. Now starting being a jerk off,.. And not contributing to the question at hand... AGAIN....Come one... You can do it. I have faith.

A P&S thread spiraling out of control? WOAH! That's not a first.

This debate will continue to go for years and years...

There are people who like it and swear by it.

And then there are people who have used it and hate it.

All I know is that I've used it, hated it, and won't even use it on my house. :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

If your going to take pride in your build then so it right, if you don't give a shit then use peal and seal and stop this crap. If you have to justify it to all of us then you really didn't want honest opinions.

So by me using p&s isnt taking pride in my system dude come on now lets be serious.Stop being a one sided Dik head. But i guess i can thank you for you opinion on it

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Its not opionion its fact

You don't need to use much quality deadner for the results your looking for a fucking door pack from SS did my roof doors and back hatch for my dailyand is solid as a rock

Plus again CHEAPER than P&S to get the same even less performance

Again people in here are RETARTED for defending a crap product that was not made to go in a car or be used as a deadner

Put it on your roof were it belongs

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

By all means go and use P&S and let us know how it works out for you. And I seriously mean this with all sincerity.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Archived