Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Cortez?(I don't.remember his whole screenname) is running both of his at .25 daily, they're solid amps

:good:

They are beast love mine!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

super beast! i clamped 8400+ rising to 1.09 ohm out of my DC 7.5k which is the same amp,cant wait to swap demos!!

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

how much was the Hertz components. seen your videos and a pair seems to get loud enough for the power you are running. im considering to getting me some

how much was the Hertz components. seen your videos and a pair seems to get loud enough for the power you are running. im considering to getting me some

To make sure you are getting the real Hertz you are going to need to go through an authorized dealer. He and I got them from a local dealer out here that had great prices. Just to let you know, they are not cheap. If you're only wanting to spend 2-300 then you cannot afford these speakers. You are looking at 600+ for a set of these at an authorized dealer.

Anyways, now I really can't wait to hear this.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

To make sure you are getting the real Hertz you are going to need to go through an authorized dealer. He and I got them from a local dealer out here that had great prices. Just to let you know, they are not cheap. If you're only wanting to spend 2-300 then you cannot afford these speakers. You are looking at 600+ for a set of these at an authorized dealer.

Anyways, now I really can't wait to hear this.

$600 is not cheap but if they are worth it then i would still get them

although i'm sure you already know this but just like a sub can only sound as good as the box it's put in, same goes for those mids, be prepared to deaden the fuck outta those doors if you get those comps

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

although i'm sure you already know this but just like a sub can only sound as good as the box it's put in, same goes for those mids, be prepared to deaden the fuck outta those doors if you get those comps

From what i remember he has 2 layers of deadner on the outside door skin already. His whole car will move but not make a sound. It's like it is breathing. Kind of cool to see. But he should probably put some more on the inside door skin to cover up all the holes.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Fair warning, ABs are not very fond of .35.

This is news to me.......

I'm at .25 no issues......

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass