Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Running e85 in older cars really fucks shit up because of the nature of ethanol as a cleaning agent. Running cheap gas causes build ups of shit in the fuel lines and what not. Run a couple of tanks of ethanol fuel through it, that shit starts to break up, clogging the injectors...

Been the failure of several mod motors at my dad's dealership. Hell, my neighbor had it happen to an 04 Expedition a few years back. Always ran 87 or 89 octane through it since it was new. Started putting e10 in it, ran like shit. Let her daughter take it up to Stillwater/OSU where e85 is readily available, 3 tanks later it was towed back on a rollback with a hole in the block.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 3 weeks later...

High flow fuel pump installed, Mishimoto 3-row radiator sitting here waiting to go in. Got the money for the engine, but waiting to drop it until I find a job, per agreement with my wife.

Do you still work at target in the meantime? Did you ever get comp/days off for your leg? (think it was leg, might have been back)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

High flow fuel pump installed, Mishimoto 3-row radiator sitting here waiting to go in. Got the money for the engine, but waiting to drop it until I find a job, per agreement with my wife.

Do you still work at target in the meantime? Did you ever get comp/days off for your leg? (think it was leg, might have been back)

Im still employed by them, but haven't worked in three weeks. 19cm tear in the left quad. Might be able to go back to work soon. But when I say find a job, I mean a real job that actually pays the bills.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Im still employed by them, but haven't worked in three weeks. 19cm tear in the left quad. Might be able to go back to work soon. But when I say find a job, I mean a real job that actually pays the bills.

Yeah I get you. And good lord 19cm? What did you do, 8x10 rep squat your mustang lol?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

On topic though, the radiator is going in next week, and we are also going with a slightly larger heat exchanger for the intercooler.

Its been around 100 degrees here the last few days, and the car is running way too hot during city driving, 220-225 coolant temp and 190-200 intake air temp. Gotta handle that.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My doctors exact words when reviewing the MRI with me were, "what the fuck did you do? How did you do this?" LMAO

my thoughts are ouch, sum bitch, i need a doctor

oh performance goodies

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

190+ IAT. jesus fucking christ.

Sounds like you were squatting a pallet of Mayhem's with the tear LOL. Best of luck on a job. Shitty jobs are a dime a dozen, great jobs are harder than finding mud in a pile of shit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived