Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Ford Racing (FRPP) springs and Tokico shocks/struts(good balance between strip and auto-x), FRPP 3.73 rear gear, C&L CAI, custom H-pipe(stock sucks), Pype Bomb muffler delete resonators, and a Steeda 91 octane flash tune. I was running a custom dyno tune before the new CAI, but had t switch to the mail order tune because I have no way to adjust the dyno tune to account for the intake. Once all the new goodies are installed, it will go on the dyno again to for a nice aggressive tuning.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ford Racing (FRPP) springs and Tokico shocks/struts(good balance between strip and auto-x), FRPP 3.73 rear gear, C&L CAI, custom H-pipe(stock sucks), Pype Bomb muffler delete resonators, and a Steeda 91 octane flash tune. I was running a custom dyno tune before the new CAI, but had t switch to the mail order tune because I have no way to adjust the dyno tune to account for the intake. Once all the new goodies are installed, it will go on the dyno again to for a nice aggressive tuning.

Haven't done anything since last update but strip the car of all wiring. I will be cutting and fitting the baffle tomorrow, and maybe running the new wiring. Wires are no fun.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just nascar....

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I never could get into NASCAR...my brother in law worked at California speedway a few years ago and got me and the wife pretty good seats and pit passes and I still had a hard time getting into it.

Now NHRA on the other hand, I really enjoy watching.

My favorite part of nascar is seeing all these cars running 3 and 4 wide, it's crazy

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived