Pro7 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Oh man I wanna see how this turns out I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
stroupe79 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 this is going to be purely sick...can't wait to see how it all comes together... how long should it take to get the SC and intercooler install done, wondering how long we gotta wait for vids! http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Spark plugs won't be here until Friday. Then, I hope to get an appointment Monday March 4th. The install will take a week, as they can't dedicate 100% of their time to just my car. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Azagtoth502 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
boom50cal Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 What's expected at the wheels? 600/620 at 15ish lbs or so? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
baron_of_bass Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Man that thing is sweet can't wait until you get it installed! Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 What's expected at the wheels? 600/620 at 15ish lbs or so? You're crazy, its a stock bottom end still. 6-7lbs, shooting for the 450-490 window. Man that thing is sweet can't wait until you get it installed! Haha, then maybe I can keep up! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Blue Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Jerk where were my ninja pics? Lol jk. He is still going to smoke you. You might keep up for the first 20 feet. And at 2.1L it is .4L smaller than my motor. I really want to put a, turbo on mine. Maybe in a few years and with 175k miles on it lol formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 I don't know dude, 1/4 mile would be interesting, pending my final numbers. I got the gearing and weight advantage. He's got the power and auto tranny LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 NICE,that kbell is gonna sound beautiful.! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.