boom50cal Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Tuned in for sure, fast and loud are the best combo ever. S/C whine is a whole helluva lot nicer to hear than alternator whine too, lol. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
scooter99 Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 You had a great processor. Actually had 2 great processors! But that was 8 and 9 designs ago. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrionStang Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 You had a great processor. Actually had 2 great processors! But that was 8 and 9 designs ago. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CaPRiCEx383 Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 Last build he had a badass one! But never used it. I would be scared of Bullshit problems too though. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Blue Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 Too bad I don't have it anymore or else I would sell the 360 back to ya ken. I can't wait to see what you have going on. Coming up on sunday right? formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
OrionStang Posted March 15, 2013 Author Report Posted March 15, 2013 Yep, ill be there Sunday. Nothing in the car though, its going to the shop Monday. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
JeremyN Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 You had a great processor. Actually had 2 great processors! But that was 8 and 9 designs ago. last month or the one before? 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
Twostrokeking Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Hey man, i hope this doesnt piss you off. Your car is bad ass. but this made me laugh so hard. Enjoy My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
OrionStang Posted March 18, 2013 Author Report Posted March 18, 2013 Haha, pretty funny. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted March 18, 2013 Author Report Posted March 18, 2013 Finally got my mids. I find these sexy SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.