Blue Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Stop getting all giddy now ken. Berry after you saw that pull with no tune you smiled from ear to ear. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Leo1103 Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 but in all seriousness 456 at the wheels with no tune is amazing 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
OrionStang Posted March 20, 2013 Author Report Posted March 20, 2013 That cars sound gave me the chills, and yes, a shit-eating grin!! Duck; gear is set and i've got it all. Two 12" Mayhems on two AQ 3500's for the bass. Hertz HSK16XL Components on a Fosgate 600-2 for the mids/highs. Only issue may be voltage drop, I have two XS3100's, but I may need more (with nowhere to install them LOL) SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MarioB Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I have two XS3100's, but I may need more (with nowhere to install them LOL) Lay the 2 you have now on there side and stack on them 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
OrionStang Posted March 20, 2013 Author Report Posted March 20, 2013 I have two XS3100's, but I may need more (with nowhere to install them LOL) Lay the 2 you have now on there side and stack on them Where? These two are going behind the front seats, one each side. No room to go higher. I have the spare tire well, but I am paranoid of fire, since I won't be able to access them immediately if there is an issue. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 That cars sound gave me the chills, and yes, a shit-eating grin!! Duck; gear is set and i've got it all. Two 12" Mayhems on two AQ 3500's for the bass. Hertz HSK16XL Components on a Fosgate 600-2 for the mids/highs. Only issue may be voltage drop, I have two XS3100's, but I may need more (with nowhere to install them LOL) You have a DC 270 right? I'd think you should be fine. Probably not at idle, but revving or driving down the road. Unless you are running at .35 ohms or something ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Jessica Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 You have like 80 pages here, but i remember you posting a long time ago you needed door panels? Did you get that figured out? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
OrionStang Posted March 20, 2013 Author Report Posted March 20, 2013 I think so Drifter. I can see some voltage drop, but the combo of the DC Power 270XP and my car's PCM has never let voltage get too bad. M Might have room for a couple smaller batts beside the box, but that thing almost literally takes up the whole trunk. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted March 20, 2013 Author Report Posted March 20, 2013 You have like 80 pages here, but i remember you posting a long time ago you needed door panels? Did you get that figured out? Bought new factory panels, not cheap. 6.5's will be in the factory location and tweets will be in dash pods or A-pillars. Doors will look stock. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
8ight Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Good progress, can't wait to see some boosted Stang. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.