boom50cal Posted March 25, 2013 Report Posted March 25, 2013 Termi Cobras are sex and a half. S/C'ed 32 valve dual overhead cam 4.6's. Came factory with Eaton twin screws, advertised at 395 hp I think. Realistically they were putting down like 435 at the wheels with a 9lb pulley. They were perfect lol. Just not a fan of that generation interiors. Lightnings were S/C'ed 2 valve per cylinder 5.4's. 4 speed autos. There has been a LOT of viper 6 speed swaps into those trucks. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrionStang Posted March 25, 2013 Author Report Posted March 25, 2013 Take it to the quarter mile! I really hope you aren't an Accord driver challenging these beast V8's. GTFO SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
thefourth Posted March 25, 2013 Report Posted March 25, 2013 LOL I couldn't keep up with this thing on my best day. I'd love to see it run the quarter though. I've looked through about 40 pages here, nice build man. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
OrionStang Posted March 25, 2013 Author Report Posted March 25, 2013 LOL I couldn't keep up with this thing on my best day. I'd love to see it run the quarter though. I've looked through about 40 pages here, nice build man. Thanks, ill get a quarter time when I can. No local tracks really. DId a low 14 in Germany, stock, on a track(runway) that translates to about a 13.4-13.5 on a prepped track. I hope to get low 12's on my street tires, high 11's on radials. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 Just completed dyno tuning. They are letting the car cool way down before getting a final number!!! Pick her up tomorrow, guess who won't be able to sleep tonight!!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Fucking woot!!!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
COLTON94 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 My cousin is a manger at firestone and single so he dont care 0 fucks given when he breaks somthing lol. But his mustang is beast. He has the closest thing to race tires firestone sell and untuned after the sc install he took me for a ride and through it sideways in 3rd. But enough cluttering of ur thread. Its just nice to talk performance with someone who also enjoys beats
OrionStang Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 My cousin is a manger at firestone and single so he dont care 0 fucks given when he breaks somthing lol. But his mustang is beast. He has the closest thing to race tires firestone sell and untuned after the sc install he took me for a ride and through it sideways in 3rd. But enough cluttering of ur thread. Its just nice to talk performance with someone who also enjoys beats Its not clutter, this thread is full of "shootin the shit" LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
sprkn_ranger Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Oh man, Christmas morning at your house tomorrow...and then you still get to install all your audio gear too! That's awesome man...can't wait to see it in person Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Can't wait to see!! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.