Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Did you ever meter the wall?

How would I compare numbers if I didn't?

148.6 sealed on the dash.

Oh. Didn't see "compare numbers". Thought you had it in Germany and wasn't sure if it got metered.

Wasn't trying to be a smart ass LOL. But yeah, that was the 2 18's on a DC 7.5k at 1 ohm. This box is making me very happy, and its loud as fuck just an AQ3500, so once I double the power, I think the numbers will be close.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

can't wait to see vids once you get moar powah... maybe this will shut up people who talk shit about anything that's not a wall LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

There's gotta be a way to get that trim piece to work. Too bad ray's not around there anymore, that trim piece he made for the trunk last time was clean and simple, while looking great at the same time.

When you finally get all your equipment in there that makes you happy, and it sounds like you want to, a few legit beauty panels would really set everything just right.

It sounds like its already making you happy, and that's awesome, it's been a long time coming.

Keep it bangin!

Any more performance mods in mind? Or is the kenne keepin you happy by itself?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

There's gotta be a way to get that trim piece to work. Too bad ray's not around there anymore, that trim piece he made for the trunk last time was clean and simple, while looking great at the same time.

When you finally get all your equipment in there that makes you happy, and it sounds like you want to, a few legit beauty panels would really set everything just right.

It sounds like its already making you happy, and that's awesome, it's been a long time coming.

Keep it bangin!

Any more performance mods in mind? Or is the kenne keepin you happy by itself?

Got some ideas on how to seal it off. I can't just do beauty panels, they have to be effective as well. Ill work on it a little here and there, as its already pretty loud so no hurry.

As for performance mods, I want more LOL. I don't have much room as far as HP on the stock bottom end. So maybe just longtubes or something to get me closer to that 500whp mark. It is getting a new dual-clutch kit and flywheel next week (I think) and I want to add subframe connectors and a harness bar to stiffen up the chassis.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived