Guys today is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. Many Americans lost their lives defending their way of life and taking on a man who is known as a monster to the world. Many may not believe, in War but it is a necessary evil and actually is what helped snap the country out of the Great Depression.

The point of this is to take a moment out of your day and realize how many men paid the ultimate sacrifice in order for the rest of the country to live their lives. With many of the surviving veterans being in their late 80s or 90s, most are no longer with us. If you see one, thank them for what they've done for us. World War II shaped the world in a way no other war has.

http://www.army.mil/d-day/

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

amen nate

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

thanks for reminding me, there is one down my street, and ill thank him.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Guys today is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. Many Americans lost their lives defending their way of life and taking on a man who is known as a monster to the world. Many may not believe, in War but it is a necessary evil and actually is what helped snap the country out of the Great Depression.

The point of this is to take a moment out of your day and realize how many men paid the ultimate sacrifice in order for the rest of the country to live their lives. With many of the surviving veterans being in their late 80s or 90s, most are no longer with us. If you see one, thank them for what they've done for us. World War II shaped the world in a way no other war has.

http://www.army.mil/d-day/

X2 all gave some and some gave all.

storm a beach when the Germans had been fortifying for months and had built bunkers into a sheer rock wall and had hundreds of meters of open water to cross facing automatic machine gun bunkers? yeah that takes balls. Ive actually had the honor of doing honor guards for several men who were there. Some of the stories told to me by men who were there and served along side them are mindblowing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The flag already posted was the first raised while the other about to be posted is the iconic picture everyone is familiar with.

1c598df5.jpg

Shortly after the Marine Corps birthday my Sgt Maj asked if I wanted to go with him to visit a Marine that was in The battle of Iwo Jima. As we drove out to Seattle where the old Leatherneck lived he briefed me on what he had done and I nearly shit my blues when he told me that he carried and raised the FIRST flag raised on Mt Suribachi. After hearing some of the stories he told and other Marines who visited that served in Vietnam that were also there I felt like a straight up boot. These men are the embodiment of our core values HONOR, COURAGE and COMMITMENT.