SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Did brats in the slow cooker. Made a bed of onions, anaheim chili, and red bell pepper. Salt and pepper the veggies. Coat the brats lightly in BBQ sauce and arrange on the veggie bed in a single layer. Set it on low for 4 1/2 hours. The brats have a snap to them from the bbq coating, and are juicy as hell. The combination of fat and sauce dripping down onto the veggies gives them amazing flavor. Nothing like grilling but definitely tasty and something different.

Crockbrats.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I appologize for no pics, but on vaca with the fam and hit up Fiorella's Jack Stack in KC with the family.....pretty damn good BBQ. Definitely not something we have in MN! Lmao

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^Never tried Five Guys, although they look damn good. I have watched a bunch of 10k calorie challenges on YouTube and it seems like EVERY dude trying hits them up for lunch. They seem terrible for you, but I am sure they taste damn good!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^Never tried Five Guys, although they look damn good. I have watched a bunch of 10k calorie challenges on YouTube and it seems like EVERY dude trying hits them up for lunch. They seem terrible for you, but I am sure they taste damn good!

Everything that's bad for you taste good lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Everything that's bad for you taste good lol.
Correction...tastes great! Lmao.

Watching my "figure," lmao.....so Five Guys never comes up as an option!!!!!!!

Archived