SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Was feeling lazy today so I just grabbed a take and bake chicken pot pie while I was at Costco,

It was actually decent.

Might try some of their other pre assembled meals now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Some pecan pie cookies and scratch made french bread this morning.

51A5E783-7BA7-43EA-8B3A-446FA22447D9_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Lol, live in sitter for the kids!!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Those cookies are probably amazing, huh? Jealous over here.

This is my protein pancake. 1 cup of egg whites, 1/2 cup (dry) oatmeal, cinnamon, pure vanilla extract, dash of salt. Mix it all up, let it soak for an hour, then dump it in a sprayed skillet over medium heat. You have to practice to get the heat right. If its too hot, the egg will start to stick before its time to flip. I topped it off with some REAL maple syrup, and it ended up being a challenge to finish.

ProteinPancake.jpg

Macros (without syrup)

Calories- 275

Carbs- 27

Protein- 30

Fat- 2.5

Fiber- 4

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I will have to see what the wives co-workers have to say about the cookies. I made them up for her to take in to work but never tried one. Actually finished them up with a drizzle of milk chocolate over the top of them, they looked too boring otherwise.

Was feeling lazy today so I just grabbed a take and bake chicken pot pie while I was at Costco,

It was actually decent.

Might try some of their other pre assembled meals now.

Too bad they have no nutritional value.

Lunch:

kduzFhq.jpg

HWQDh6x.jpg

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived