SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

I would cut your whole diet to just that or you'll be miserable.

This is just starting out, illl figure out other foods that will work for me as well, im just mainly trying to cut fat out, nearly all fat. I will show you in six months if it worked with before and after pics, dont let me forget man

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

its your body do whatever you think will work for you I just think that's way to drastic.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I would cut your whole diet to just that or you'll be miserable.

This is just starting out, illl figure out other foods that will work for me as well, im just mainly trying to cut fat out, nearly all fat. I will show you in six months if it worked with before and after pics, dont let me forget man

Yeah, you will cut doing it that way, but as you add stuff back in your body isn't going to know what to do with it and you will just bloat up as you add back. Your better option would be to eat smaller more frequently, plenty of protein and fiber. You are going to feel like ass cutting that drastically, and most likely feel light headed and tired!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^looks good. Potatoes cut like that you would be looking at 45-60 minutes on the grill minimum. Nice thing is that you should always let beef rest, so you could have tossed the potatoes back on and let the steak rest so the juices migrate back into the tissue. Looks good though

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I only let the steak rest for about 5 minutes, we were starving and the kid was pissed and ready to eat.

LMFAO, all too familiar with the kids barking "I'm hungry!!!" Then they sit down and eat 2 bites and tell you they are full!

I got a sure fire way I do potatoes on the grill I'm out right now but I'll type it up when I get home.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived