BassBarbies Ford Edge Build Sundown,Shok, Project DB, Pioneer

I didn't know 2 8's could do so much damage lol, great job on that build and welcome to the forum. If I had money then I would love to get my hands on some solid sundown equipment. Those were the SA-8v2 right?

Yeah bro,... not just ANY 8's get that wicked,... those SA-v2's are built bullet proof...... mean little buggers.... period

The NS-1 had me piss my pants and forget where i was for a minute.... nice choice in gear Liz...... what are your plans enclosure wise when the time comes?? add more driver here and there? or what?

Nice to see a build log Lizzie. I still need a damn demo of this thing!! I seem to keep getting caught up at shows pretending to be loud giving demos lol

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Welcome to the forum! And I must say that is a helluva way to debut! Great scores, looking forward to your future builds!

x2!

Crazy 8"s!! And the unboxing video was funny! Amp is big as you are! :D Give those Sundowns Hell! :drink40:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yeah the woofers are great low end monsters too funny thing is today a friend with 4 15" L7s metered the same score as my 2 8s. LOL

Don't Let the Pretty Face Fool You, I Roll Like a BOSS :D

2008 Ford Edge SEL

Pioneer Avh-4400 Head Unit

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Mechman 270 Amp Alt Externally Regulated

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Lots of Stinger Road Kill Deadner

152.1 DB Legal TL Score (for now)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...dge-sa8s-build/

Yeah the woofers are great low end monsters too funny thing is today a friend with 4 15" L7s metered the same score as my 2 8s. LOL

This^^^^ the reason why I run off brand subwoofers!!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Sick numbers!! Welcome to SMD. It is nice to see a female get as excited as I do opening up audio equipment, lol. Wish I had a video of me opening up my unexpected package yesterday....which turned out to be my black powder coated Singer 250 amp alt. I was like a 5 yr old at Christmas, lol.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

I thought i was going to be the only one running an NS1 to a pair of SAv2 8s..

and i know a guy running a pink box... thats why you never piss of the guy building your box :)

Archived