Jump to content

"official" what's your career?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you for your Service. I am also a Veteran of Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Right now I am a Business Manager for a motorcycle shop here in Minot, ND. www.purehondaminot.com

Been here for a little over a year, But I have been in the Finance Career for close to 6 years. And I have over 13 years sales experience.

2021 Subaru Legacy XT Stock

2015 Toyota Tacoma Off Road system being worked on

Posted

i sell volcano insurance

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Posted

College student too like many people here, but for a job I work in a pizza shop part time and I work at a valve manufacturer full time making 3D models and drawing that show a bill of material for the assemblers. I use inventor all day err dayy, at school they make us use Pro/Engineer which isn't so user friendly :shrug:

My major is mechanical engineering technology and I have 1 year left :)

Posted

I work at a custom audio and upholstery shop.

No, I won't hook you up.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

right now i work at the biggest audio shop in all of CNY, as an installer, im one of the audio installers.. but we do way more than just audio, audio is actually just a small part of what we do. were huge with tires/rim installs as we also sell those, any sort of auto accessories for cars trucks SUV every vehicle is different... we do vehicle suspensions (we lift vehicles all the time, trucks and jeeps mainly... we also will lower vehicles as well, we can also do hydraulics and bags ) full radar systems (not the cheapo 2-300$ units, were talking 1500$+ units) remote starts alarms ect. we also do a ton of work for the local car dealerships (we work with over 40), as well as home theatre.... we also do upholstry as well as fiberglass work

but my job is the audio installs, i also quote and build custom enclosures, whether they are standard enclosures or vehicle specific... occasionally i'll do other things such as bed covers, running boards, and other vehicle accessories

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted

I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna do

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

I run a printing press, for the 20 years, used to pay great now not so much looking at going back to school for a career change. Hard to to do at 42 but things have changed so much and printing the last 5 years with a lot I shops closing down it is just getting to hard to find jobs. But I am happy I have a job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...