BEST OF CALI 2012 ***CANCELLED***

Thank's Mario.I'm doing AS3.I think the reason Cali is not putting up number's in the SPL scene,because it is not as popular as it use to be.Ohio,Florida,and all them other state's do this to the fullest.Out here,it seem's like a fad,and not many people stay with it.You'll get a guy to compete once or twice than give up and do something else.It is,what it is,and I do it because since I was young,I was alway's into beat in car's.I've meet some really cool people along the way and i alway's have lot's of love for those who stay strong competing.

I think anyone with a reasonable size car should look into these smaller SPL classes. I know if i had something smaller then my 2 trucks, i would make damn sure I was kicking ass in a small class.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

THE SHOW WILL GO ON BUT, THE BEST OF CALI PORTION WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERED............

There was never to be a charge to enter this but, since there will be a "West Coast Finale" Location no point in forcing people to go to both. Futhermore, the cost to have Best of Cali along with the full 3X MECA,DBDRA and IASCA event together has been challenging. Trophies,Sanctioning Fees and staffing for the show alone will put us in the Red.

• 4 weeks later...

THE SHOW WILL GO ON BUT, THE BEST OF CALI PORTION WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERED............

There was never to be a charge to enter this but, since there will be a "West Coast Finale" Location no point in forcing people to go to both. Futhermore, the cost to have Best of Cali along with the full 3X MECA,DBDRA and IASCA event together has been challenging. Trophies,Sanctioning Fees and staffing for the show alone will put us in the Red.

so just to be clear there is still a show happening but no "best of" ?

As much as I would love to go round after round after round with Tim, i'm sadly out for the season.

But I should see all you fuckers out at autorama with a new vehicle and a little somethin-somethin. ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I always encourage competitors to sign up as members to whatever org they compete in. However, either way your points should automatically accumulate on tp under your name provided your name was entered the same at every event you have attended. If not, as a member you can consolidate scores from your past events.

Archived