Second Skin Audio

500$ for 2 15" that can take 1000 to 1500 watts each. is it doable?

cheebs

i have been looking a subs for a few days now and reading tons of post. and i have only found one sub that fits the fi ssd 15" and i was wondering if i was missing any? i wouldn't be running my subs to the max daily mostly at shows and a few demos here and there. i plan on having two mb quart onyx 1500s one for each sub.

If you came up to 600 you could get to fi bl

Look at sundown, skar, Orbison, re, fi, the list goes on,

but idd say allow 5-600 for 2 and you'll get alot better quality sub that will handle the power daily,

Also the box will play a big part into how much power they can handle

Right now my Obsidian 15D4 is in a temporary box that's over 2x to big, and tuned to 14 hz. It still laughs at my Sundown SAE 1200 at 2 Ohms. 600W RMS is definitely conservative.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Right now my Obsidian 15D4 is in a temporary box that's over 2x to big, and tuned to 14 hz. It still laughs at my Sundown SAE 1200 at 2 Ohms. 600W RMS is definitely conservative.

quick question, do you have a build log of your box?

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

2 Obsidian 15D4 will take a 1000 to 1500 each????

quick question, do you have a build log of your box?

For the temporary box, no. That's my roomates HT box I'm using temporarily. The build log in my signature has the build log for the box I'm still working on currently.

Not recommended, but they probably can handle 1000 watts. 1500 probably not except for burps.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

with impedance rise they probably won't even see 1500 each anyway, i think if you send it really clean power, you can get away with the obsidians. you can always readjust your gains.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Archived