That kid looked like he purposely fucked it up worse then it was. Trying to weld holes on the outside of the truck? he didnt even try to make a small patch panel, just tryed to fill them. I also find it hard to believe he didnt have a toneeau cover on that truck as well, because a bunch of batterys in the bed uncovered would look like shit. I think he is probably fucking it up worse to sue the guy for more money.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but that whole in the box and the cab was a poor effort of bracing the box so that it doesnt' tilt forward when hitting the breaks. And that's why it ripped the rear cab wall?

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Why do people keep going to him after the jp thing?

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

At these videos I laugh. Learn how to do it yourself, so even if you do have a shop do it, you can tell them exactly how you want it done.

Really though. If nothing at all at least have the knowledge to go through and fix it all yourself and let it go.

I tried to feel bad for him...but he thinks he has 5.25" "highs." I can't understand people who don't take the time to learn about Car Audio and yet want a big ass system with big ass amps and pay big ass dollars for small ass work cuz they couldn't do some medium ass research. I mean...he can use youtube so that means he can google shit and read up like people should...

But it seems he doesn't read much at all...

That kid looked like he purposely fucked it up worse then it was. Trying to weld holes on the outside of the truck? he didnt even try to make a small patch panel, just tryed to fill them. I also find it hard to believe he didnt have a toneeau cover on that truck as well, because a bunch of batterys in the bed uncovered would look like shit. I think he is probably fucking it up worse to sue the guy for more money.

he was told the batteries were going to be inside the truck...he didnt see the need to get a cover because he wasnt made aware that any of that was going to happen. and he had a box in the way, he couldnt weld from the inside, and hes right, it takes knowing something to be able to weld on such thin sheet metal (not as much as other stuff, but still u gotta be careful with thin shit or u burn holes in it in no time)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I didnt even see the batteries part. or why he has multiples hes got 12 600 watt woofers. should have just stuck two 3100s under the hood and been done with it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dont see what he is complaining about, looks good to me. :bowpuke:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

this is why i do all my own work.

I went to a shop once about 13yrs ago and brought a box loaded with 2 12" woofers the guy said if i put them in no warranty. So i let them do it because i wanted the warranty. As i leave the shop i drive about 2 blocks and the subs blew. Smoke all in my station wagon, man that shit stank. Guess what i did i drove back and got my money back and never again went to them.

Then i just started reading and learning on my own and i am still learning.

there is a lot of stuff i don't know and a lot of stuff i do .

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

I had to give up on watching the motion sickness vid. And I know I'm from MS, but man- dude's accent was killing me!

Some of that stuff was like he was just looking for problems, and other things were HUUUGE. But- like so many have already said, this is why you do it yourself or just pay proper money to have it done. I know I don't know the specifics of the agreement between him and the shop, but the thing I don't get is how it seems he just turned his Truck loose to a shop and told them to put the system in.... and when every little thing wasn't exactly like he wanted it, he gets mad and makes a YouTube vid of what he was upset about- AFTER he took delivery.

Have mercy- ultimately, it is all about communication between the customer and the service provider (shop in this case). Either get someone you know and trust that does good work, or just do it yourself. What is the saying? Good work ain't cheap, and cheap work ain't good.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived